What's new

In the market for a new AS

Just looking for any suggestions on a great Aftershave balm. Currently I am using L'occitane Cade Balm, and really really like it. But I would like to try something new. I'm not looking for anything with a strong odour just something that is a great moisturizing aftershave. My skin can get a litttle dry after a shave in the cold Canadian winter.

I realize this is very vague, but if you are using something that you are very fond of please let me know.

Cheers

I need good moisturizers as well. Speick Balm, Arko sensitive balm with lavender, SCS avocado all work very well for me.

Just used Nivea Double Action today for the first time ever and man did I love it. Face was a bit red, and it soothed Dan near immediately.

For instant results head to your local store and select one do the many Nivea balms available. They all work well and are a good value option.

I use the Nivea Sensitive as well. I used it when I used multi-blade razors few months back - I find with double edge I don't get as much irritation so I might not need the sensitive line but it works well at moisturising with not much of an odour at all. It lasts me a long time. Now I am using it as I sparingly test out other nicer aftershaves.

Top Bottom