What's new

Has anyone ever used a soap with Goat's Milk?

Hi, I am thinking about potentially having fun with some melt and pour soaps, and they sell one that is French Milled with Goat's Milk. Has anyone ever shaved with a goat's milk soap before? Just curious, it sounds interesting to me.

susie bubbles on ebay sells shaving soaps that you can request to have goats milk or shea butter added.

IMO I've found that shea butter soaps provide more moisturization than goats milk. Same goes for bath soaps.

Someone should confirm this, but I believe that Colleen uses goat's milk in her soap base.

I haven't tried her soaps yet, but the reviews are exceptional.

Hi, I am thinking about potentially having fun with some melt and pour soaps, and they sell one that is French Milled with Goat's Milk. Has anyone ever shaved with a goat's milk soap before? Just curious, it sounds interesting to me.

I would be suspicious of any soap that claimed to be "French milled" and melt and pour.
I am in no way an expert but my understanding is that milling hardens and drys a soap so melting s difficult without a complicated process.

More than likely the manufactures are using a junk descriptor on the package to make it sound like a higher end product than it actually is.

Can you post the ingredient list of the soap?

Top Bottom