What's new

L'Occitane makes the best low cost, well-nuanced complex scents...

From after shave like L'Occitane Cade to colognes like 4 Voleurs, L'Occitan, Vetyver. Now if they would just keep them in their offerings instead of cancelling them. Most of those sold for less than $50.00 and are remarkable in their formulation.

I tried L'Occitan by L'Occitan and was very impressed by this scent.
I did not like Eau de Baux but that's personal preference.

I agree with your statement re the house of LOCCITANE!

I was given L'Occitan, Vetyver and Badian, of which my favourite is vetyver.

Other than L'Occitan which is the signature range, L'Occitane only run their colognes for a few years as they are continously bringing out new ones.

I agree about Eau des Baux. I find it very sickly.

I've only got Eau de L'Occitan and Eau de Baux, but I think they are both very good for the price

I need to try something besides the L'Occitane Vetyver which I found entirely too powdery. My least favorite vetiver, and I have at least a dozen.

Interesting, the vetiver is what I like, and I usually do not like vetivers. The cedar edp is great too.

I have a nice stash of 4 Voleurs that will last me a few years, however I am not impressed by Verdon....

I like them all, and the pricing is terrific. My least favorite is Eau de Baux, but every time I use it Mrs. Jazzman tells me I smell good. So I guess that stays in the rotation!

Went back and got another sniff at L'Occitan by L'Occitan and was less impressed this time. Too much black pepper going on. I found this same problem with Opus 1870. I don't think lots of black pepper in my frags. I also think it makes me sneeze.

Interesting that you say that. I went to that store the other day and for the life of me i couldnt smell the shaving cream (Cade) for anything. Apparently theres jasmine in it which does something to the skin.

I went and gave L'Occitane, Vetyver and Eau des Baux a sniff yesterday. They smelled nice but none of them smelled nice enough for me to want to buy them.

I almost picked up a puck of Cade, but I've read less than stellar reviews of it, so I saved my money there.

Top Bottom