What's new

Plisson HMW 12

proxy.php

I am embarassed to admit that I don't know how to post pictures. I will get one of my friends who is more computer savy to help and I will post a picture very soon.

Thanks,
Streve

I really do like the Plisson HMW 12. It is one of my favorite brushes. It is soft, but has plenty of backbone. I bought a Chubby 2 Manchurian badger brush and a GYM7 Manchurian badger brush. I am a small guy but my hands are fairly big so the GYM7 feels great in my hand and the brush is excellent for leathering in my scuttle. The Chubby 2 is a little too big for my Dirty Bird scuttle, but I think it would be a great brush to use for face lathering. I will face lather in the next few days with my Chubby 2 Manchurian and my Chubby 3 super badger. I have only used my Chubby 3 one time - I tried to bowl lather. It is just too big for my scuttle. As I recall the Plisson HMW and the Simpson Manchurians are very similar. They are excellent. Too bad they are so expensive.

I promise photos.

Steve

I will provide photos.

Nice one. I have a Plisson 12, just the Pure Badger though but it is my favourite so far. I liked the feel of the wooden handle as soon as I picked it up in the shop and it was a done deal. It's the perfect size for me and I am saving my Euros for my next trip to Paris and Planete Rasoir!

Congrats on the new Plisson. They make a wonderful brush that is sure to give you many years of fantastic service. Oh and, pics of course!!!

Top Bottom