What's new

Proraso Sandalwood

Coming to a vendor near you soon Proraso sandalwood. Also a new look to the brand as well. Let's start the conspiracy theories now and get them out of the way or just plain get used to the fact that companies update packaging. And yes, Bigelow is watching these threads.

Some new Jagger brushes too I saw.

Attachments

• $1328035550841.jpg
    $1328035550841.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1,608
Trade show I went to on Monday. Sometime in the summer or whenever I was told...You know business in Europe is'nt high priority..tommorow.tommorow..lol

Ooooooooh.

Must say I love the new look. Maybe they even reformulate and leave the crappy SLS out of their brilliant soap.

Reading comprehension people.....read my lips...NO NEW FORMULA. I said it in the post above, just a new look.

You didn't say anything about the formula, nor did you say that the new look was the extent of the changes.

Wow. Might be what I have been seeking. I love the performance, not sold on the scent of the regular. This may be a Godsend!

Did you get an opportunity to sniff it?

You didn't say anything about the formula, nor did you say that the new look was the extent of the changes.

I first wrote
Coming to a vendor near you soon Proraso sandalwood. Also a new look to the brand as well

Nothing from this sentence would leave you to believe any formula change. New Look. only.

Coming to a vendor near you soon Proraso sandalwood. Also a new look to the brand as well

Nothing from this sentence would leave you to believe any formula change. New Look. only.

You don't say anything about there NOT being a formula change. You didn't even use the words "just" or "only" at all.

Certainly not worthy of insulting people's reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Top Bottom