What's new

Super Bowl Thread + Who Will Win? Poll

Who will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• New England Patriots

• New York Giants

• Blah, blah, blah. Architecture is King!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was driving around this morning, listening to Mike and Mike in the car. They said two interesting things.

First, the Pats have already been designated by Vegas to win the SB next year.

They're $20 million under the cap; have a lot of draft picks; the only big free agent, I believe, is Wes Welker; and the team is really young. Brady is one of the most senior guys on the team and he's only 34. Favre played until he was 40... If they can pick up some corners who aren't absolutely horrible and maybe a more consistent running back, they're pretty good for years to come.

I like how my poll is, oh, look at that, all of a sudden overwhelmingly in favor of the Giants. Thanks, guys.

Sure, pick on an old man whose memory is going. Go right ahead, if that's what you like to do. By the way, ATTENTION ALL B&B SENIOR CITIZENS: HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that's another thread.
:001_tt2:

Maybe we could start a social group within B&B. :scared:

I... I'm having a hard time letting go and moving on without football...

I hear you. Football has ended, and baseball hasn't begun. I, too, feel the annual withdrawal coming on. I get so desperate for a sports fix during these weeks that I have been known to watch exhibition baseball when it begins. :w00t:

I used to be a big hockey and basketball fan but lost interest in them a long time ago. Not sure why.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I voted Giants. I'm expecting a close game, with a late-4th drive by the Giants to go ahead for the win. Is the game this weekend or next, I forget?

Top Bottom