What's new

Edwin Jagger, the Feather and Mad Man

You've heard this story before.

Tried feathers six months ago in my slim - pain and irritation. Tried one blade for 2 days and chucked it. Hated it!

Tried again today in my EJ89 Barley - smooth and lovely.

Better prep, better lather, better technique. A genuinely different shave to the Astra SPs I have been a fan of.

No tugging, plenty of glide and not a weeper in sight. Going to stick with the rest of this 5 pack I got in a sampler until they are done to prove that today wasn't a fluke.

So who can recommend the cheapest online place to get feathers if I decide to buy in bulk?

Thanks in advance.

Not really sure of the cheapest vendor, because the price is subject to change related to the deal they get when they get them.

Check with West Coast Shaving, and the Italian Barber. They seem to have good prices most of the time, but also check out the other bigger vendors.

Mad Man, I'm in the same boat as you with Feathers and Astra SPs. I'm also looking for a place to get feathers in bulk for the best price. So far the best I've seen is around $29 for a 100 pack at shaveabuck.

Has anyone found cheaper? If not then this is the best price so far.

I just bought mine from shaveabuck and with shipping it was only $31.29, but that's in the US. Not sure what it would be for Australia. Sounds like ebay might be the best bet for you! Nice find!

Hey 30 bucks for 100 blades is still great value.

That about gets you a Mach 3 and a dozen carts...

Top Bottom