What's new

February 2012, SOTD "themed weeks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gentlemen, here is the plan for February regarding the SOTD "themed weeks".

DISCONTINUED, SOTD "themed week" January 30th - February 5th 2012: The first week of February will be dedicated to those shaving items that are now discontinued. There are many soaps, creams, balms, razors, etc. that we loved (and still love), but that are no longer available on the market, since no longer made :)crying:). Please, add your favourite discontinued products in your always great SOTD shots! :wink2:

DESERT ISLAND, SOTD "themed week" February 6th - February 12th 2012: You suddenly wake up and find yourself completely alone on the beach. :scared: You are a survivor of a shipwreck and have beside you a small case containing wet shaving stuff. In the case there's only one brush, one shaving soap (or cream), one razor, one aftershave. Please specify what your kit contains, stick with it for the entire week and post pictures with that kit exclusively. This is the B&B SOTD desert island. :cool2:

SEPIA, SOTD "themed week" February 13th - February 19th 2012: Just like the Black & White week, we would like to see this time photos in sepia colour. These are cool, classic and give a vintage look even to new stuff. Please proceed! :thumbup1:

BIG, SOTD "themed week" Februay 20th - February 26th 2012: The word "big" says it all. We want to see the biggest brushes, bowls/scuttles, razors and aftershave/cologne bottles you own. Why? Because more is better... :001_tt1:

FREE WEEK, SOTD "themed week" February 27th - March 4th 2012: Our classic free week at the end of the month. Feel completely free to post any picture of your choice! :001_smile

Thanks everyone for participating in the SOTD forum! :001_smile Have fun and happy shaving! :straight:

WOW! I am very excited to partake in SOTD themed weeks. They all look very excellent. I'm escpecially excited for the Desert Island and already planning ahead for it. Everyone have a great day!

Tonight shall be:

DISCONTINUED:
Gillette Slim
unknown "Made In USA" blade (no label on wrapper, so likely discontinued)
Yardley shaving soap

THE REST:
AOS Pure Badger Brush
AV Ice Sport splash
Nivea Sensitive ASB

Whoops. My previous post was intended for the "DISCONTINUED" thread.

Anyway, I hope my 400ml bottle of Floid blue arrives in time for the "BIG" week. I'll have to use that to soothe my face after my big Omega 48 lathers up my newly-acquired big, thick puck of Tabac.

Or maybe I'll use some Ogallala Bay Rum aftershave for a big burning sensation. We shall see. Seriously, though, I love the themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom