What's new

A little cooncatbob razor art

Here is my Bull Mastiff Ultra Lite in powdered black aluminum with a short combed New head : courtesy of master craftsman cooncatbob. This is an excellent combination and an outstanding shaver.

Attachments

• $IMG_0625.jpg
    $IMG_0625.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 542
  • $IMG_0626.jpg
    $IMG_0626.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 545
  • $IMG_0627.jpg
    $IMG_0627.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 543
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know he could do black......how cool would my "improved" handle look with black painted grooves???? Hmmmmmmm

What exactly is the black coating? I'm curious about durability, it looks awesome.

If it is powder coat it would be a dry-applied paint that is then baked to melt and cure the powder. It is an industrial process that produces a very hard and durable finish.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Bob used to sell these but stopped because of quality control issues. I wonder if he found a new vendor?

Bob used to sell these but stopped because of quality control issues. I wonder if he found a new vendor?

These handles were anodized Aluminum, the shop I was using had a huge minimum batch size and the whole batch had to be the same color.
This doesn't work with my business model of building to the clients specifications.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
These handles were anodized Aluminum, the shop I was using had a huge minimum batch size and the whole batch had to be the same color.
This doesn't work with my business model of building to the clients specifications.
My apologies Bob, I mis-remembered the reason for the limited availability.

Last edited:
Nice DEs, Bobs razors are the coolest Ive seen.
Cant uppload any pics yet hopefuly I will get my Concat Progress this week, Bob mailed it a couple of days ago.
Its a nice feeling to check the mail box when i get home from work, maybe today....

Top Bottom