What's new

Talc? You have to be kidding

Ok shavemeisters, for those of you fellers who THOUGHT you had everything.I was cruising menessentials and there was a big banner ad on their website for scrotum talc. :ihih: And to top it off, what's the brand name on it? "Balla"

Maybe since Joel is the master reviewer, he can be the guinea pig on this project. The Badger & Blade Scrotum Talc challenge. :thumbup:

Pretty soon, on the SOTD pictorials, we're gonna start seeing "Balla" sack powder on the table.

Balla Scrotum Talc @ Men Essentials

Come on, you know you wanna try it..It's scented!!

:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa:

Balla Powder for Men is the ideal anti-chafing and anti-wetness solution for clammy sacks. Guaranteed to prevent the dreaded "bat wing" syndrome...

The dreaded "bat wing" syndrome?!? *** is that? What if I have it and don't even know?

A custom product for scrot sweat. Thats taking things to an all new extreme. Please spare us the reviews of how this tames the gamey smell of ones wedding tackle.

Harkonnendog said:
The dreaded "bat wing" syndrome?!? *** is that? What if I have it and don't even know?

Which is more the reason why you need to buy it and try it! What if you do indeed have "bat-wing syndrome"? Maybe this is like hurricane prevention, stocking up on supplies to fortify the fort.

I mean, after all, you could be walking around with bat-wing syndrome and not know it until it's too late. Act now friend, while you still have time. :a20:

Harkonnendog said:

LOL - *Warning - proceeding link is to outside source the "urban dictionary" and within said definition explicit language can be posted* Definition #3 looks like the reference in question.

I dunno about the rest of things, but anti-monkey butt powder is a LIFE SAVER when it comes to riding motocross. That, combined with some nice underarmor boxer briefs is the ultimate in comfort.

the world has 2 b coming 2 an end when someone somewhere is actually selling 'scrotum' powder. i know the 'net is great for finding products u want, but if u need this one, why tell anyone.? Men essentials has lost ANY chance of EVER selling me anything-just knowing any funds spent there will go into R & D for the ' new , improved' version of balla powder causes me to shudder.

Marty

proxy.php

I wonder if it's good for corporals and sergeants too? I have found the HeavenlyHarvestInc products, to be very good. They make a Country Gent aftershave bracer that is delightful to use.

guenron said:
proxy.php

I wonder if it's good for corporals and sergeants too? I have found the HeavenlyHarvestInc products, to be very good. They make a Country Gent aftershave bracer that is delightful to use.
The most fascinatingly graphic part is that it comes with a powder puff.:biggrin:

While my imagination could run wild with "bat wing syndrome" I really wanted an authoritative definition. I was unable to find anything on the URBAN Dictionary, so I sought out the infinite knowledge of the BLOGOSPHERE. I was not disappointed and found these fascinating entries. For those of you disparaging this research, just remember we had a two or three day thread on how one handles ones cajas vacías.

Top Bottom