What's new

New Scuttle

After shaving with a safety razor now for month now, i ordered a custom scuttle, i have yet to get it but he sent pics, im having another piece made, so until then, the only thing i have is the two pics that he sent, and i so cant wait.. im having it made by Robert Becker, i love the color! JR
proxy.php
proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
TheMadPlumbarian:
Great looking scuttle...Robert gets 'alota' love here!!!
proxy.php

He is a fine 'Potter' with great customer service, products, (can be custom work/requests), reasonable prices (that won't 'break the bank' either), and I'm totally satisfied with my 'Catcus Sand' Medium Scuttle w/ Lid (he did provide me with a Stopper' but, I've found that using a wine cork works much better in keeping the heat in the scuttle). :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"Your life is [like] a piece of clay, don't let anyone else mold it for you". Author Unknown

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thats nice, hey look we have the same handles lol,, i asked him to modify the one you have to put the brush soak on the side, im just waiting for another piece that hes doing before he sends it out,, JR

I ordered a large scuttle and matching brush caddy from Robert a few weeks ago and they are now in transit. Great bloke to deal with. He kept me informed every step of the way and actually felt guilty about the cost of shipping to Australia. I will post some pics when they arrive.

Stu

I ordered a large scuttle and matching brush caddy from Robert a few weeks ago and they are now in transit. Great bloke to deal with. He kept me informed every step of the way and actually felt guilty about the cost of shipping to Australia. I will post some pics when they arrive.

Stu
Yeah gotta show some pic's, he also made me a razor/toothbrush holder to match the scuttle,, JR

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
" Yes its a #5, the prices are good even if custom, he made two diff styles for me, and I got to chose what one I liked better,can't wait till it comes!! JR
JR:
Thanx for answering Andy's question because I wouldn't have known what model # to tell him. :thumbsup:
proxy.php
"Your life is [like] a piece of clay, don't let anyone else mold it for you". Author Unknown

Last edited:
I had Robert make me a custom large size. It gets used regularly

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I have E-mailed Robert and its only $40 US. including postage to the UK. :thumbup: Robert is very busy at the mo, besides fund are a bit tight at the min (SAD dont help!) so I might have to wait a few weeks :crying:

ps. I was thinking of the #5 too

Last edited:
Robert sent me a couple of photos of my scuttle before he packed it. I will post some more photos of the scuttle and matching caddy when they arrive.

Stu

Attachments

• $#1 Celestial Blue 2.jpg
    $#1 Celestial Blue 2.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 270
  • $#1 Celestial Blue 1.jpg
    $#1 Celestial Blue 1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 268
I have E-mailed Robert and its only $40 US. including postage to the UK. :thumbup: Robert is very busy at the mo, besides fund are a bit tight at the min (SAD dont help!) so I might have to wait a few weeks :crying:

ps. I was thinking of the #5 too
WooHoo, well i hope everything works out for yeah! JR

Well heres another pic he sent me, a custom scuttle with a custom piece to match, he made two diff scuttles and i got to chose which one, well he said the one i didn't pick got put on ebay and went in under 30min.. no surprise there, cant wait till its here!! :drool: JR
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom