What's new

Insanity on the 'Bay

Well, it's got the patent card, so... :closedeye Seriously though, those are the only razors I ever find anymore at antique stores, and I think they are ridiculously high at $25.00

Some sellers Think they have Treasure,They really dont know what they have, this guy thinks he has a Rare Item, so im sure he doesnt know much about Razors if he is asking that much for it. On another note Some sellers give things Away for nothing, not knowing they have something of Value, That's Ebay for you :eek:/

I just took a look at this sellers other items, seems his toys are up for big $'s also guess he has some Rare Tonka Truck Toys as well :eek:/

Last edited:
do we know for sure that it's worth much less than $150 ? I don't even know what model and year it is ??

do we know for sure that it's worth much less than $150 ? I don't even know what model and year it is ??

Can't tell the year precisely, of course, but those travel Tech cases seem to be mostly early '60s. You see so many new & unused ones I think Gillette must have given them away.

Can't tell the year precisely, of course, but those travel Tech cases seem to be mostly early '60s. You see so many new & unused ones I think Gillette must have given them away.
They always look unused because they mostly are. The handle is just too short, and nobody would shave with them if they didn't have to. I love small handles, my favorite handle and handle length (3") is a fat handle tech, my daily shaver. So I know from short. And the travel tech handle is too short.

Unbelievable. I now know why I moved from Waterbury, CT. The only thing left there are thieves (and the rest of my family). N.B. My mom and brother aren't thieves. It's a shame to see someone from my hometown flagrently list such a trivial item at such an absurd price.

Seriously though, I bought a travel tech for $5 with a case and NOS blades. I hope to high heaven people on the bay are doing their due dilligence prior to bidding on rediculous items such as these.

Last edited:
Top Bottom