What's new

Group Buy/Split: Creed Cuir de Russie

This is not a B&B sponsored group buy/split nor is this a for-profit group buy/split. I am simply providing a service to the B&B community, something that I've been doing for years.

proxy.php

I am offering portions of a 8.4oz/250mL flacon of Creed Cuir de Russie from the earliest version of the fragrance in the plain green flacon (ie, without the Creed emblems). I am purchasing one flacon from Mudassir, a very well-known and respected supplier of decants and bottled perfumes, assuring that this perfume has been stored properly and is in good shape.

The cost to me is $750 for 250mL, or $3/mL, shipping included, and I'd like to make 10mL and/or 30mL portions available to B&B members at that cost, larger portions available upon request and subject to availability. The prices are

$40 for 10mL shipped; or
$105 for 30mL shipped.

I will use small flat rate priority boxes for 30mL portions, which includes a delivery confirmation number, and a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation tag for 10mL portions. Prices are also good for international destinations using standard first class postage, however I cannot track them beyond the US border and therefore I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to them beyond there. I can provide a customs declaration number that will track it to Customs. On that note, since I am not doing this for profit, I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to a package outside of my influence within the ConUS. For any potential overseas deliveries, if you'd like tracking info, that costs extra and I am willing to set that up if you'd like to pay for the extra shipping charges.

I will be using the 10mL and 30mL atomizers from Best Bottles (www.bestbottles.com) pictured here:

proxy.php
proxy.php

(Those images are large, I apologize. The atomizer collars may arrive in a different color.)

PayPal is preferred but I am open to any sort of payment, please just send a PM. However, I do not ship until payment is received and cleared. I also will not insure the goods, but if you want insurance, I can set that up if you want to pay the for additional insurance.

Last but not least, this is limited by the volume of the flacon. Only eight 30mL portions are available so this is first come first serve. And because Creed Cuir de Russie is discontinued I cannot purchase multiple flacons if there is more demand than supply. However, this is the SIXTH flacon I will split (over three years, though) so they do come up once in a while. All the same, please do not send my PMs for portion requests. You must sign up on this thread.

Please, this is my first group buy/split post so if there is anything I've left out, please let me know, or if there are any questions please ask.

Last edited:
Thanks, Chris, nice post. I just want to point out that Chris did follow the process for group buys, submitted a completed group buy request form for mod approval, and received that approval before posting this excellent offer. I'm also glad to see Muddasir is still contributing, even if in this case indirectly, to our members ability to get their hands on a more affordable quantity of some of the harder to find scents. :thumbup1:

Very nice job, Chris! thanks for offering up such a valuable service.

Taking on a split is no easy task and doing so AT COST is an immensely valuable. If you're on the fence about taking The Chandos up on his offer, take a look at The Perfumed Court for their prices.

Hey Chris...Thanks for the info :wink2: and organizing the GB.

In for One 10mL/PayPal on the way.

-Tom

Tom, welcome to B&B and thanks for joining the split. Creed's CdR is perhaps THE best leather I've ever encountered and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do - and many others here on B&B.

cbs

any chance you might be decanting smaller volumes? 2 or 5 ml sprays pehaps? I've never smelled the creed cuir de russie before (I do like chanel's) and while I'm sure $40 for 10ml is a super bargain there might be several people like me who would like a smaller taste...

Guys, I've gotten in on a few splits from Chris and you can't go wrong! Perfect in every way. If you're thinking about it... don't hesitate! CdR is really good stuff and at $3ml for the earliest version.. it's a deal. Just thought I'd toss in mah measly 2 cents.

So far I've heard from quite a few folks. Here's the interest so far:

BobK1, Pinaud and Rudy Vey @ 30mL = 90mL
Cal Bear, JakesPoppy, Maxman, mdevine, The Nid Hog and erickson @ 10mL = 60mL
total 150mL so there's plenty left, 100mL

I should have said that I plan to buy this flacon regardless so you will all be able to get a portions whether or not there is 250mL of interest. I just can't turn down Creed's CdR, it's one of my favorites.

I'll send my paypal info to your Inboxes later, I'm kinda crunched on time at the moment, just wanted to say I'm not ignoring anyone or this thread

There have been a few more additions to the list:

BobK1, Pinaud, Rudy Vey, and Paul12644 @ 30mL = 120mL

Cal Bear, JakesPoppy, Maxman, mdevine, The Nid Hog, erickson, and jrhudgins @ 10mL = 70mL

total 190mL so there's enough for just a few more

Top Bottom