What's new

Group Buy/Split: Creed Cuir de Russie

Updated list:

BobK1, Pinaud, Rudy Vey, Paul12644, and global_dev @ 30mL = 150mL

Cal Bear, JakesPoppy, Maxman, mdevine, The Nid Hog, erickson, jrhudgins, and riooso @ 10mL = 80mL

total 230mL so there's enough for just a couple more 10mL portions
if not, I'll put them to good use!
:laugh:

OK, just ONE 10mL spot left.

Cal Bear, JakesPoppy, Maxman, mdevine, The Nid Hog, erickson, jrhudgins, riooso, and moz68 @ 10mL = 90mL

CLOSED

Cal Bear, JakesPoppy, Maxman, mdevine, The Nid Hog, erickson, jrhudgins, riooso, moz68, and rickboone1 @ 10mL = 100mL

Congrats and many thanks, C.

Extremely well-run, as always. You are the very model of how a split ought to be done!

This is a very special scent. Anyone who does not like it will have no trouble "laying it off" to someone else around here!

Thanks to everyone for making this split quick and easy. All packages were shipped yesterday. I emailed all delivery confirmation numbers so if you haven't received your send me a PM and I'll make sure you have it.

Over and out!

First to receive my decant?
Well, I just opened it and all is well. The package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. And this fragrance is wonderful---I admit that I didn't know what to expect. Now I wish I had spoken up for more.

Thank you so much for doing this excellent group buy and split for us!

Just got mine...though I'm curious. Is is supposed to be turbid? It looks like it has glitter or milli?ons of tiny oil droplets suspended in it

After I let it sit for a few hours they all settled to the bottom...looks like a white precipitate. Just wondering if it normally does that or if something happened? either way it still smells pretty good!

Last edited:
Mine came also. Very well managed and professionally run. Oh, and the scent is wonderful also. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to try this in affordable quantities.

Hey Chris...Arrived today safe and sound. Kicking myself for not getting more...LOL!
Thanks again for letting "the newb" play...Much appreciated.

Just got mine...though I'm curious. Is is supposed to be turbid? It looks like it has glitter or milli?ons of tiny oil droplets suspended in it

After I let it sit for a few hours they all settled to the bottom...looks like a white precipitate. Just wondering if it normally does that or if something happened? either way it still smells pretty good!

ALL! The pleasure was all mine, I assure you. I'm not the biggest Creed fan but this is without a doubt my favorite leather fragrance. I just wish it lasted longer. To answer your question, Quintar, for some reason it does have a precipitate in it. Yours likely came from near the bottom of the flacon, luck of the draw unfortunately, but if it makes you feel better, my decants do too. In fact, older perfumes will often precipitate in some way, leaving a residue in the bottom, especially orientals. It's nothing to worry about, won't affect the scent or the spray mechanism. Oddly enough, I've even found a hair or two in full-bottle perfumes that are crimped and sealed in boxes. I have no way of explaining that, peculiar indeed, but precipitates are normal, especially the older they get. Although it's not aesthetically pleasing, it's harmless.

Top Bottom