What's new

For Bay Rum lovers.....

Just wanted to pass on my experience...

My daughter got me this Bay Rum for Christmas. She got it from Deluth Trading Company, and I have to say the service was GREAT. The bottle I got had a problem with the cap not being properly made, so they sent me a replacement no questions asked.

It is a really great product, and really tops off a good DE shave! Give it a try if you get the chance!!!!

Attachments

• $og.jpg
    $og.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 111
I just got my first bottle of bay rum, Dominica, from WCS. Pretty nice stuff, too. Doesn't seem overpowering and has a really natural scent.

The last bottle I had was like when I was 20 years old or something - back in the Stone Age. That stuff was to aftershave what the Paris sewers are to a spring meadow.

I got a bottle of the Ogalalla Bay Rum cologne labeled DOUBLE STRENGTH!...WOWIE!!! Leave the cap off and it becomes a room deoderizer!!!

I rarely wear cologne, but I really like the Ogallala aftershave.
I get no sting from it, so it's a good one when my skin is irritated or when it's very cold and dry.
I normally reach for the Captain's or Pinaud VIBR.

I really like Ogallalla's bay rum and sandalwood AS - I order directly from Ogallalla - John the proprietor is a good guy - he always throws in a free sample when I order

Tony

Top Bottom