Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BullGoose's Goodbye Voskhod (and Rapira/Ladas) Closeout Sale

Quote Originally Posted by dpmtherrien View Post
    Wow, these went quick. Just tried to order some but when I go to add them to shopping cart it says not available.
    That's because it's difficult to pass up a decent blade for 8 apiece.

Images

darn it...missed 3 of the 4.
    All evidence has been buried, all tapes have been erased.

Dang. A day late and a dollar short...

There are still plenty of Rapira Swedish Steel blades left. Get them while you can.
    Bullgoose Shaving: Czech & Speake, D.R. Harris, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Simpson, Edwin Jagger, Vie-Long & More

5. Default

BullGoose: Hi, a returning customer here :) Sorry but I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to say here. There's a sale but what about the Rapira and Rapira Platinum Lux blades in the future? Are you dropping them forever or are they coming back?

I really like the Platinum Lux version that I bought from you and hope I'll be able to purchase them again soon.

Just got my 200 Voskhods and 200 Rapiras Lux in today(Saturday). Not bad for ordering on Thursday! way to go Phil-as usual.

marty
    Ookla... Ariel.....RIDE!!!!

"Noble Knight of the Veg Table"

I just bought 300 rapira! Thx !!! Now I have an excuse to shave more!!
    Merkur Vision 2000& Silver-Tip, 1957 Gillette FlareTip, '69 Gillette, 40's Gillette,

Missed on this Voskhod, great deal at such a price. Those of you got on it got a good deal. Voskhod is one of my favorite blades and I am running really low(have only twenty or so left)..I guess I have to check the forum more often

Quote Originally Posted by markusX View Post
    Are you dropping them forever or are they coming back?
    I am dropping them and have no plans to restock. Forever is a long time. Unless several things change though...I will never bring them back.
    Bullgoose Shaving: Czech & Speake, D.R. Harris, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Simpson, Edwin Jagger, Vie-Long & More

Quote Originally Posted by truegreen View Post
    Missed on this Voskhod, great deal at such a price. Those of you got on it got a good deal. Voskhod is one of my favorite blades and I am running really low(have only twenty or so left)..I guess I have to check the forum more often
    Same here, except I've never had the pleasure of trying them. Oh well... Maybe I'll get lucky next time.

Waiting for Rubies to go on sale!!
    John

I'm using Rapira at the moment and find them very good... not Feathers or Gillette Platinums, sure... but as Phil says, at $8 a hundred, they are worth grabbing. So, I have!
    Tom in Sydney

Images

Ordered 100 Voskhod Friday, received them today. Phil comes through yet again!

Quote Originally Posted by dirkstruan View Post
    Same here, except I've never had the pleasure of trying them. Oh well... Maybe I'll get lucky next time.
    Check your messages, I will send you some of mine when they come in....

Quote Originally Posted by Cadinsor View Post
    Check your messages, I will send you some of mine when they come in....
    Thanks Cadinsor, got your message and sent a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by theologist View Post
    I'm using Rapira at the moment and find them very good... not Feathers or Gillette Platinums, sure... but as Phil says, at $8 a hundred, they are worth grabbing. So, I have!
    Just shaved w/ the Rapira Swedish Steel, and man, that's a great shave! They easily exceeded my expectations, and if not for the now obscene number of blades I seem to be hoarding (for,you know, when THEY come to collect our blades?!?) I'd order more. They're still available as of now... $8 a hundred! Can't beat it! Thanks Phil!
    kingping Some wonder when I mention I'm 2/3 straight and 1/3 DE! (Not that there's anything WRONG with that!)

I just placed my order for 200 Rapira Swedish Steel. Never having tried them before, I'm really looking forward to giving them a try. Everything I've read about them has been good, so I figured I was safe ordering that many blades even though I'm not familiar with them. Besides, I know that BullGoose doesn't sell junk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12