What's new

Long time admirer, first time shaver

Hey there, my name is Tyler and I'm just getting started with wet shaving. Been interested in it for a long time and just recently purchased a safety razor from a co-worker who shares the same passion. I'm here because I have much respect for the art of wet shaving, but don't really know much about it. Hopefully through trial and error and this site I'll gain a greater knowledge and understanding of wet shaving.

Welcome Tyler!

LIke anything worthwhile, there's a bit of a learning curve, but it's very achievable.

There's volumes of information on Badger and Blade that's well worth your perusal, but a couple of good places to start off with are the B&B shavewiki, be sure to click on the "First Shave? How to get Started? Addtionally, be sure to check out Mantic59's videos on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/mantic59.

Additionally, the newbie forum is a great place to pose questions, comments or to simply post your progress.

Enjoy your shave!

Welcome to B&B. Spend some time learning the basics and you'll be well on your way. Good references above, there's more in my signature if you're looking for additional.

Hello Tyler, and welcome. You've come to the right place to get off on the right foot with wet shaving.

Just ask away, you'll get answers pretty quick.

I really appreciate all the welcomes I'm getting on here, looks like I came to the right place. Just finished getting my basic stuff together, plan on watching a couple more videos and going at my first shave tomorrow night!

Top Bottom