What's new

I have a Zombie Killer knife! (KaBar Pestilence Chopper)

Not a bad blade at all. Came razor sharp and ready for the zombiepocolypse. I really only ordered it because i was in the market for a bush blade. I know there are better blades out there but i'm actually quite impressed with it. The sheath has a pouch that's big enough for a tall boy. The perfect camping companion!

Attachments

• $117-thickbox.jpg
    $117-thickbox.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 243

Legion

Staff member
I love how big name knife brands are getting into the zombie thing. It's cool.

Personally I'd be wanting something pointer for zombies. Gotta go after the brain. That will be handy for camp chores though.

I have a hatchet that I use around the house which I call my "zombie axe" :001_tongu

Very nice!

I told they wife we have been watching to much Walking Dead when I was walking through Walmart one day and stopped at the SOG machetes and said we need one, then she said "No, I think we need two"...

We live in an apartment!:scared:

Jay

Very nice!

I told they wife we have been watching to much Walking Dead when I was walking through Walmart one day and stopped at the SOG machetes and said we need one, then she said "No, I think we need two"...

We live in an apartment!:scared:

Jay

Heh, nice. After watching Walking Dead my thought was "I need a crossbow."

It got great reviews when they first tested and demoed those styles. prices are great !!!! Plus the cool color makes it easy to locate. Kabars can be way underrated! I have carried an all purpose kabar for over 13 years! That thing has held up to years and years of abuse until a buddy lost it! Wish it had some crazy colored handles to make locating it easy. He never owned up to it either!
Nice purchase!

Legion

Staff member
Not sure how well a .380 would do against zombies. Maybe we should get the Box of Truth guy to do a test.

You gotta head shoot a zombie. Smaller rounds are sometimes more effective because they bounce around in the zombie skull.

...Just sayin'.

Top Bottom