What's new

Franken-soap

Was looking at the nubbs of both my Speick and Erasmic (tallow) soap sticks and the thought occured to me, they both have servered me well lets put them together.

May I introduce to you the Eraspeick stick...

Attachments

• $Francken-soap..jpg
    $Francken-soap..jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 122
At least you didn't call it Spasmic :wink2:

I should think that this will be a great-performing experiment. I look forward to your thoughts.

We're not allowed by law (seriously) to use the word spas (spaz) here in blighty. Has been deleted from memeory by government thought police / agents. Still funny though.

A quick test and it gave a great swath of creamy lather in the palm. It's up for the morning shave. Let you know how I get on in a few days.

Surprised if they are allowed to use that word in the US. I thought they were more PC than the Brits!

It has always been considered grossly offensive and a taboo word in the UK even when it used to be in common usage in years gone by, (like the N-word and other racial slurs). It is equally as offensive as the N-word.

Surprised if they are allowed to use that word in the US. I thought they were more PC than the Brits!

It has always been considered grossly offensive and a taboo word in the UK even when it used to be in common usage in years gone by, (like the N-word and other racial slurs). It is equally as offensive as the N-word.

Why, is it considered to be a put down to mentally disabled people? We used to call people spazes all the time in school. I have never thought of it as a bad word to use, not that I use the word now that I'm an adult.

It is interesting to me that as I age (gracefully, I might add) words that I grew up with have become publicly incorrect or even taboo. Perhaps it was my innocence or naivety but I think society has changed it's mind on what is acceptable or not. I could mention examples but they would certainly offend someone, so I will not.

As for the soap. This mornings shave was good. Soaked the stick as I showered and off we went. Nice mounds of good lather. Slick as Erasmic can be but with the cushioning of the speick. Result, a smooth hassel free shave and a fresh feeling skin. Finished with a little WH and some speick AS.

As for the soap. This mornings shave was good. Soaked the stick as I showered and off we went. Nice mounds of good lather. Slick as Erasmic can be but with the cushioning of the speick. Result, a smooth hassel free shave and a fresh feeling skin. Finished with a little WH and some speick AS.

Nice!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I vote "Speismic". The Speick name should always come first, and it brings to mind an earth shaking shave.

Top Bottom