What's new

The Great Blade Exchange - Redux - See Post #2 for Stock List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my blades today and I cannot wait to try these all out!

Thanks Justin and Paul! I appreciate all the work you guys do!

I would like to trade in:

2 Ladas
2 Bluebird
2 Topaz
2 Shogun
2 Personna Red

I would like to withdraw:

2 Dorco ST300
2 Personna Lab
2 Rapira
2 Polsilver
2 Vidyut Super Max

I would like to donate:

11 Bluebirds

I think there won't be any Personna Labs, so you can send me a couple that there is only 1 of.

Last edited:
I'd like to try the Gillette 7 O'clock Platinum and Personna Meds, but the only blades I have (lots) are Derby. What do you suggest?

HQ

I'd like to try the Gillette 7 O'clock Platinum and Personna Meds, but the only blades I have (lots) are Derby. What do you suggest?

HQ

I suggest you get some new blades :lol:

Really though I like Derbys myself, Justin will touch base with you shortly and let you know what we can work out.

What do YOU think of the Derbys?

Thank you for sponsoring this. This is a great idea.

I have to trade out...

2 Feather
2 Wilkinson Sword
2 Bluebird
2 Merkur Super

I will donate the remainder of my 10 pack of Merkur's. Quantity unknown.
I will also donate a 5 pack of Astra SP’s when they arrive. They should come in this week.

I would like to receive in trade…

2 Dorco 301
2 Persona Lab
2 Shark Super Stainless
2 Surprise Me with whatever you want other than above and Astra SP.

If my receive list is already spoken for… I am down with surprises of any blades other than Feather, Wilkinson Sword, Bluebird, Merkur and Astra SP.

Thank you again,
DougieB

2 Surprise Me with whatever you want other than above and Astra SP.

If my receive list is already spoken for… I am down with surprises of any blades other than Feather, Wilkinson Sword, Bluebird, Merkur and Astra SP.

I like your sense of adventure!

Got my blades... Thank you!!

I tried a med prep for the first time and I must say it was superb. I am a feather user, and get the occasional nick and weeper, but this med prep first shave was closer and gentler than my feather's first shave. One shave in and I must say this is looking very, very promising.

BTW, one of the med prep blades said "super" and the other said "for hospital use". I looked at the labs and they both say super. I'm not concerned about this because if this blade holds this quality for more than 4 shaves, i'll buy some.

Looking forward to trying out the other blades!

Moses

BTW, one of the med prep blades said "super" and the other said "for hospital use". I looked at the labs and they both say super. I'm not concerned about this because if this blade holds this quality for more than 4 shaves, i'll buy some.
Moses
Not sure what happened there Moses, I don't really know much about blades I just take them in as what people tell me they are ( I can tell the difference between a Derby and Feather though!)

Glad you like them, I should really try some other blades I guess.... I have been on a SE and straight kick for a while, I think its been atleast 4 months since I touched a DE.

Not sure what happened there Moses, I don't really know much about blades I just take them in as what people tell me they are ( I can tell the difference between a Derby and Feather though!)

Glad you like them, I should really try some other blades I guess.... I have been on a SE and straight kick for a while, I think its been atleast 4 months since I touched a DE.

Not a worry in the world! Just stoked that you guys provide this service to try new things for the cost of 2 stamps...

Shave 2 on this blade was as good as I've ever had. Amazing blade this med prep.

Thank you for running this blade exchange, guys. It can get pretty difficult / expensive to try a little of each brand when so many sampler packs have large overlaps.

I would like to try:
2 Treet Classic
2 Treet Durasharp
2 Rapira
2 Bluebird

I can trade in:
2 or 3 Personna Red
2 Bic Yellow
2 Nacet
2 Merkur

I have a few Dorco 301s that can be donated if you want them, but since you have so many 300s, I thought it would be best to get your permission first.

I have 8 Merkurs to trade

I would like to try/receive:
2 Gillette 7 O'Clock green
2 Iridium Super
2 Astra Super Platinum
2 Derby Extra

thanks in advance for keeping this running

I would like to try : 2 Gillette Super Thin and 2 Gillette Super Blue

I will trade 2 Personna Lab and 2 Gillette Black

I will donate whatever extra Gillette Blacks I can find and will send some extra lab blues since it seems folks want to try them. Thanks.

Justin and Paul, thanks for doing the hard work

I would like to try:

2x Polsilver
2x Gillette Green
2x Iridium
2x Wilkinson Sword
2x Dorko 301

I would donate these:

5x Perma Sharp
5x Personna Lab (Hospital use in blue wrapper)
5x Personna Reds
5x Rapira Swedish Steel
5x Ladas

Let me know if I did this correctly. Thanks again

Your blades will be go out first thing Monday morning. We are just trying to help out a little, the real heros are guys like you who donated blades for others to try out! I don't say it enough but thanks to EVERYONE who has donated blades!!!

Truegreen, I wish everyone would send their blades in like you did! It was a huge help to have your user name on the outside of the package. Then when I opened it up I found a print out of the PM's between you and Justin so I had a list to check off. All of the "little things" you did made the swap a breeze, thank you!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom