Do I PM Paul? Awesome idea!

Can I trade-

2 Dorco ST 301
2 Astra Stainless
for
2 Gillette (Swedish)
2 Iridium

or
2 Gillette Ruby (if the Iridium Supers are not available)
Thanks..............

Last edited:
I have:

4 Sharp Stainless (international quality)
6 Croma Diamant Stainless (made in Germany)

I'd like to try:

2 Astra SP's
2 Personna Reds
2 Personna Labs

Hopefully that's fair. If not let me know. Where do I mail my trades? Many thanks for this service. Much better than buying 100 blades and finding it's like a Texas chainsaw massacre on one's face.

I can donate some "Viking Sword" branded blades, that are made by the Personna factory in Israel.
Are you interested?

Always intrested in donations!

This brings us to the contest!

From now until June 4th (My 10th wedding anniversary) if you donate 10 or more blades of a blade we do not currently stock or have less then 10 of your name will be put in the hat for a prize.

What is this prize you ask? Well in the vault we have an AWESOME blade sampler pack, a Gillette Old Type, a new unused BestShave #6 brush, some aftershave samples, a SE razor and blades and who knows what else. You will not get all of this but you will get a sample pack of blades, a razor, a brush, a soap or cream and some AS samples.

So get creative!

Go find some blades we don't stock and post in this thread just like you would a trade and our boy Maxzoran will take it from there! (sorry Justin :lol: )

For every qualifying donation you name will be added to the hat, so if you send in 10 each of 5 different kinds of blades that we do not stock or have less then 10 of you get your name in the hat 5 times!

Is that as clear as mud?

I will be keeping records of the entries. At the conclusion of the contest I will use the excel RAND function (I'm a nerd) to generate a random number for each entry. I will then use random.org to pick the winner. Good luck all!!!

btw...Threeme2189 is our first entrant with a donation of 20 Viking Sword blades. Thanks!

Always intrested in donations!

This brings us to the contest!

From now until June 4th (My 10th wedding anniversary) if you donate 10 or more blades of a blade we do not currently stock or have less then 10 of your name will be put in the hat for a prize.

What is this prize you ask? Well in the vault we have an AWESOME blade sampler pack, a Gillette Old Type, a new unused BestShave #6 brush, some aftershave samples, a SE razor and blades and who knows what else. You will not get all of this but you will get a sample pack of blades, a razor, a brush, a soap or cream and some AS samples.

So get creative!

Go find some blades we don't stock and post in this thread just like you would a trade and our boy Maxzoran will take it from there! (sorry Justin :lol: )

For every qualifying donation you name will be added to the hat, so if you send in 10 each of 5 different kinds of blades that we do not stock or have less then 10 of you get your name in the hat 5 times!

Is that as clear as mud?

I can deposit:

2 Super Max Platinum
2 Super Max Stainless
2 Super Max Super Platinum
2 Personna Med Prep

Would like to withdraw:

2 Gillette 7 O'Clock Yellow
2 Gillette Platinum (Swede)
2 Iridium Super
2 Rapira Swedish Supersteel

I don't want to try blades right now, but I probably will in the future. I'd like to help out it might take a few days to ship but I'll top off the Gillette greens and crystals.

I will be keeping records of the entries. At the conclusion of the contest I will use the excel RAND function (I'm a nerd) to generate a random number for each entry. I will then use random.org to pick the winner. Good luck all!!!

btw...Threeme2189 is our first entrant with a donation of 20 Viking Sword blades. Thanks!

What, you don't like the hat idea? :lol:

I don't want to try blades right now, but I probably will in the future. I'd like to help out it might take a few days to ship but I'll top off the Gillette greens and crystals.

Thank you for the donation!!!

We use to let folks carry a "balance" but it got too complicated. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom