What's new

4 Razor Holder - Lowe's

Thanks for the post Soph! I picked one up last night. I didn't go with the twisted glass, I got the oil rubbed version like BrookR1. The oil rubbed version has it's holes spaced tighter than the glass one, but it still works ok.

Post some pics up Mr Martinez i wanna see it :eek:)

Stopped at Lowe's and picked one up.....not bad for $11.98!

Lowes inc. Must be wondering why these tooth brush holders are flying off there shelves, LOL i'm going to pick up two more before there all gone or the prices go up. While im at it im going to pick up 2 matching jars one for the Alum Block Another Cotton balls and 1 matching pump for the witchazel :eek:)

I.dont belive you, show us the pics :001_tt2:

I didn't post pics.....don't want to get ERVARGASNY mad! lol

proxy.php

Picked picked up mine today. Lowes keeps this in the bathroom fixture section, where the towel bars are located.

Last edited:
How are the edges on these holders? A number of toothbrush holders I've checked have rough edges on the bottom of the holes, and I'd be concerned about scratching. Some I've seen have been rounded off, but unfortunately not ones I'd want. The chrome looks very nice.

The edges on the bronze painted holder aren't rounded off, but they aren't sharp. There aren't any sharp or jagged surfaces. They seem to be very well made for the price. Mine has some heft to it. It doesn't feel flimsy at all.

I was in Lowes the other day looking for something similar and my store either doesnt have it or I missed it while staring at the incredibly attractive brunette that helped me find the area as she walked away. Distractions distractions.

My twin brother (bluesbishop) just picked up one, and I must admit, what a great way to display your DE's. Weather permitting, I may run out to Lowe's tonight.

I went today and bought me a 4 razor holder myself. Only need the 1 cause if I get more than 4 razors...my wife will be using my Feather 10 pack on me. ( And it wont be for shaving either....:)..)

My newest razor holder. Got it at Kohl's. Chrome rails with brushed stainless nickel pillars.$13 on sale. Not bad as this gives me direct access to my razors & the wife like it!:001_smile

Attachments

• $IMG_20120219_113535.jpg
    $IMG_20120219_113535.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 157
  • $IMG_20120219_113628.jpg
    $IMG_20120219_113628.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 156
  • $IMG_20120219_113830.jpg
    $IMG_20120219_113830.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 157
My newest razor holder. Got it at Kohl's. Chrome rails with brushed stainless nickel pillars.$13 on sale. Not bad as this gives me direct access to my razors & the wife like it!:001_smile

This, I like. Checked Lowes for the four holder, they had them, but the were all damaged.

I really like that as well. I have done the Lowe's Holder, but I would love a three holder for the counter.

$rhodium-04.jpg

Top Bottom