What's new

NCL Alaska Cruise July 2012

Gentlemen,

Have any of taken the NCL Alaskan cruise in July and know anything about "must do" or "dear lord don't do that!".

Thanks in advance!

I took NCL Alaskan cruise at the end of June into July 2009. It was amazing. My wife and I really enjoyed seeing glaciers right off the balconies, the water and ice glows indescribably. My personal favorite was the excursion in a seaplane. The planes only hold a small number of people and flies over a National park. We touched down in a cove and got out on the pontoons. With the light rain kissing my face, I took a deep breath and I was in heaven. Make sure to get a good view of Glacier Bay, outside preferably. You can hear the ice crack and see giant pieces of glacier fall into the sea, it's humbling.

We just got back from this cruise, an all I can say is OMG! On my Canon 60D I took over 2,300 pics and with my pocket camera several hundred. I have a few keepers from them and on pic I got on the trip is being picked up today. I had it enlarged on canvas and I can't wait to see it. I have some others I am going to enlarge. This is one cruise I would would say do it if you ever get the chance.

We did the Royal Caribbean but same basic itinerary. Fantastic cruise. Definitely go whale watching. We've done several and never saw whales like on those excursions. Are you doing the land tour part as well?

Have fun,

Ken

Top Bottom