Well, I told myself I was not likely to buy anything for 2012...
....when I finally stopped laughing, I noticed my paypal account had some charges that "mysteriously" showed up over the last couple of hours. I have to admit, whoever the culprit was that made these purchases- seems to have some fine taste.
Kidding aside, I'm treating myself for my birthday next week. I scooped up the following:
- Edwin Jagger DE89 in Barley
- Semouge 1250 (This will be my first boar. Fingers crossed.)
- Razorock King Louis Lavender shaving soap
- Razorock King Louis Lavender AS Wax
- Razorock King Louis Lavender pre-shave gel (Thanks brucered.)
- 20 Bolzano blades, my personal favourite.
Feel free to post your comments or experiences with any of the mentioned items.
Thanks for reading.