What's new

What's in your pocket today?

I have only recently gotten back into fountain pens, and since money is very tight in this house, I picked up a Nemosine Singularity Velvet Black. I am impressed with the qualities of this pen so that is what is in my pocket today. I had a lot of writing to do at work last night and this pen performed better than any other that I had in the past.
You folks are going to cause me to spend way too much money.

I have only recently gotten back into fountain pens, and since money is very tight in this house, I picked up a Nemosine Singularity Velvet Black. I am impressed with the qualities of this pen so that is what is in my pocket today. I had a lot of writing to do at work last night and this pen performed better than any other that I had in the past.
You folks are going to cause me to spend way too much money.

What ink are you using in your Nemosine? I have on of these in Blueberry and like it a lot. Will definitely pick up some more of this model to try with different ink colors. Right now mine is loaded with Diamine Turquoise.

Today, Sheaffer 100 with Noodler's Bad Green Gator, Pilot Petit 1 with Noodler's Kiowa Pecan.

Oh, and there's always my backup Fisher Space Pen in a pants pocket, but it rarely gets used.

Today, I used my newly repaired Pastel Green Sheaffer Snorkel Sovereign with medium nib with the Sheaffer Blue Ron Zorn filled it with. Accompanying it were my clear TWSBI 540 with broad nib and Pharmacist's Darkening Absinthe and my red TWSBI 540 with initially medium nib I later swapped out for one of my two italic nibs for TWSBIs (I now forget if it was the 1.1i or the Broad Butter Line Stub with Angel Wings -- one is in the red and one in the blue).

What ink are you using in your Nemosine? I have on of these in Blueberry and like it a lot. Will definitely pick up some more of this model to try with different ink colors. Right now mine is loaded with Diamine Turquoise.

I am using the carts that they sent with the pen at the moment. I have been working every night since I got the pen and have not been able to go out searching for ink yet. I think it was marked something like Sea Blue or some such thing and it looks very nice. The first night I got the pen I had a ton of paper work to do and it held up just fine, writing very well and easily. It also has sparked my interest in taking up my creative writing again since I just cannot seem to write anything that is halfway creative using a ballpoint.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Today I only carried a single pen, a Pelikan 140 fine nib loaded with Lamy blue. I recently had to replace the broken nib collar with a new M200 collar.

proxy.php

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Reform 1745 w/ Black Swan English Rose.

The pen is a little small, but the nib is nice and it is a piston filler.

Today I only carried a single pen, a Pelikan 140 fine nib loaded with Lamy blue. I recently had to replace the broken nib collar with a new M200 collar.

proxy.php

That looks like a great combination for the day!

I'm glad that I didn't post a photo today. But if I did, it would be a clear Pilot Prera next to a bottle of Brut. Sometimes you just have to set your sights low.

Started with a Serwex with Diamine Green/Black and finished with a Wing Sung 842 with a R&K Leipziger Black (diluted 1:1 with distilled water).

The only pen that made it into my pocket with ink in it was a Noodler's Nib Creeper in the original variant of Cardinal Darkness with a well adjusted flex nib and Visconti Black ink. It served me well through a marathon 4+hour interview with my investigator and a client facing very serious charges.

Parker Jack knife with vintage Skrip, Sailor 1911 medium cursive with Noodlers whalemans.... and a "51" aero with vintage Quink of course !

If that is low, then what level would your average young male be on? Ex...Ball-point next to Axe Body Spray:lol:

I'm glad that I didn't post a photo today. But if I did, it would be a clear Pilot Prera next to a bottle of Brut. Sometimes you just have to set your sights low.

In the morning, I've used a Lamy safari filled with My own blue-black mixture and now I'll leave home with a vintage Kaweco filled with Montblanc Burgundy red.

Top Bottom