What's new

What's in your pocket today?

A Parker pen
Block note. Always handy maybe the next billion dollar idea to wright down.
mobile Phone
Asperine
Mints
Zippo lightner i doint smoke but always come handy
zwiss knife
handkerchief
credit card
car keys
coins
Wallet
A kent comb

Lamy mechanical pencil.

$uploadfromtaptalk1393753921835.jpg

what I have decided is a Sheaffer sovereign II. the best I can tell, the difference between the sovereign II and the statesman is that the Statesmen was at the 10.00 price point with a white dot, and the sovereign was at the 8.75 price point without a white dot. this pen has the 875 marking and no white dot.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1393853528945.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1393853528945.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Montblanc mini rollerball. Trying to find refills, actual rollerball refill is only 3-1/8" and I can't find one anywhere. I called Montblanc USA and they were no help, they want me to ship the whole pen to Texas (which is ridiculous!) for research just for a refill. I took apart the empty refill and did a complete flush & fill just like I would a fountain pen. Now filled with Noodler's Polar Black/Polar Green combo because of its Eel lubricating properties, it's writing like a new pen. A first for me, never refilled a rollerball before but so far it's a major success. If anyone reading this is familiar with these tiny Montblanc pens and knows where I can buy refills that are only 3-1/8" please PM me. Not my pen, it belongs to a good friend. I refurbish/restore fountain pens and do custom regrind and nib smoothing, took this on thinking refill replacements would be a breeze.$uploadfromtaptalk1393964325340.jpg

Top Bottom