What's new

What's in your pocket today?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan 140 with a lovely EF semi-flex nib, Lamy blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilot CH 92 FM and Pilot C 74 M

I'm having a difficult time deciding which one of these I like more. I guess that's a good problem to have!

cheap school pens! I have 2 chelparks in my pockets. one is the number 6 and the other is the brigadier (which does not look at all impressive until i mention... its eyedropper... still looks tacky though hahaha. I can keep it in my pocket for a week with no reloads. swapped feed and nib with fpr stub 1.1 XD oh... chelpark 6... is not the papermate. hahaha)

$brigadier.jpg

Parker 45 Flighter with 14k medium nib. At various times throughout the day, I also had a Pilot Metropolitan - medium, Parker IM Premium twin chiseled with fine and maybe one or two others. (not more than one or two at a time though)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
clear Kaweco sport, eyedroppered with Quink blue-black.
Man, these things last FOREVER when you only make 1/2-page of notes a day :tongue_sm

Was out photographing wild birds this morning. For notes, I took along my Kaweco Ice Sport, eyedropper-filled with Noodler's Black.

Lamy Logo, bold nib, Diamine Sherwood Green ink

After two consecutive 18 hour days I dropped my 2000 onto the table top. It landed right on its nib. Sally says I am getting too experienced/mature/old to work like I did when I was younger. I am choosing to say this was a one time fluke.

The 2000 is about to take a journey through the USPS.

Top Bottom