What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Pelikan M200 Cognac F with Pelikan 4001 Blue Black
Pelikan M200 OB blue marbled Private Reserve Sherwood Green
TWSBI 580 B Tomahwawk stub Parker Penman Mocha

"Fancy" carry today. Montblanc Legrande with MB Tolstoy, MB Boheme Onyx with MB Boheme Blue, and MB 145 with MB Oyster Grey. I think it'll be the weekend carry.

Pelikan M200 Cafe Creme w Diamine Chocolate Brown. Gonna be emptying it for a Christmas ink later today, as Christmas Cards are on my to do list today!

This combo has been discussed before but I would love to see a pic of this pen next to 'brown' writing! HINT

This combo has been discussed before but I would love to see a pic of this pen next to 'brown' writing! HINT

It's a beautiful combination, that is without a doubt! Thinking that this combo will be my go to for a while, so might ink up one of my Pilot Metros with "Christmastime" ink...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448738723.086269.jpg

Italix Captain's Commission 1.3mm italic w/GMB. Going by the converter, I'm running on fumes, but it keeps on laying down ink. Tempted to load this one up with Emerald of Chivor next.

I found this cheap number in a box I long forgot about, it's actually 20 years old to the month! It cost me a fiver and came with a cart. Just ordered a converter but meanwhile syringes some waterman purple in$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448904208.522408.jpg

Top Bottom