What's new

What's in your pocket today?

$IMGP6223.jpg
Lamy 2000 14K-M nib/Faber Castell Hazelnut Brown fountain pen ink

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
View attachment 684188
Lamy 2000 14K-M nib/Iroshizuku Yam-Guri fountain pen ink

This is why I have been away from The Nib for a while- it reminds me that I need a Lamy 2000. I have been rotating the Pelikan M200 and Parker51, both with Pelikan Blue-Black for quite some time. I brought my mid 80s Cross Century and some Lamy Black to work. I have to clean the Cross up- it hasn't been used in a year, and I didn't clean it, so I have a bunch of dry ink to deal with.

This is why I have been away from The Nib for a while- it reminds me that I need a Lamy 2000. I have been rotating the Pelikan M200 and Parker51, both with Pelikan Blue-Black for quite some time. I brought my mid 80s Cross Century and some Lamy Black to work. I have to clean the Cross up- it hasn't been used in a year, and I didn't clean it, so I have a bunch of dry ink to deal with.
Oh, I can relate with you! Ever since coming in here. I have been enabled by others as well. I hope you get a chance to get that Lamy 2000. I think it`s a great fountain pen and a wonderful workhorse. Good that your Cross Century pen cleaned up fine for you. I`m a fan of the Cross Century and have some from that vintage. Lucky you on grabbing some Pelikan Blue Black ink despite the ban. Not sure if you are in the states?

Last edited:
Oh, I can relate with you! Ever since coming in here. I have been enabled by others as well. I hope you get a chance to get that Lamy 2000. I think it`s a great fountain pen and a wonderful workhorse. Good that your Cross Century pen cleaned up fine for you. I`m a fan of the Cross Century and have some from that vintage. Lucky you on grabbing some Pelikan Blue Black ink despite the ban. Not sure if you are in the states?

trying to avoid the Nib for similar reasons.... It was getting slightly out of hand... but now I'm back on the Shave AD Wagon.... *facepalm*... something always catches my eye :blush:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have a co-worker who visited England, so he grabbed a bottle for me. I bought the pen in the same store that they filmed A Christmas Story at- Higbees at downtown Cleveland. Sadly, the store no longer exists- it was a great place

Top Bottom