What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Lamy 2000 with a Pendleton Brown .8mm Butter Line Stub nib and Diamine Coral Blue ink.

Just got the pen back from PB this morning. It's a great writer. The sweet spot is easy to find. The line variations show themselves with little to no effort. The nib is smooth on the paper but it still gives just a bit of feedback.

Yes - Here are the pictures...

View attachment 467461
Top section is before PB customized the nib.
Middle and bottom sections were done with the customized nib this afternoon.

View attachment 467462
I will try to set up my tripod tomorrow to get some good nib shots.

Sheaffer Viewpoint M Italic (1.3mm) with Noodlers Summer Tanager
Noodlers Ahab with J Herbin Ocean Blue (1670)
Lamy Al Star EF Nib with Sailor Jentle Epinard
Lamy Al Star 1.1mm Italic with Organics Studio HMS Beagle

$IMG_0924.jpg

^^^^I like the custom ink:thumbup1:

me too, fantastic "grey green" color. I have this massive bottle of noodlers sunrise which is basically highlighter ink... i've been trying to figure out what else i can do with it. I'm going to title it: "Last Call" being that its halfway between "midnight blues" and "sunrise"

You want some of the mix? PM me and i'll PIF you a vial.

Last edited:
Year 2000 [December] Pilot 'Cap-less' [otherwise known as the 'VP'] in 'Deep Yellow' as the Japanese call it [known as 'Mustard' color by most]. Medium 'Special Alloy' nib [made for Japanese students, to be heartier than gold and more affordable, a Japan-exclusive model], nib lovingly and meticulously reground and smoothed into a super-smooth and expressive Medium Cursive Italic [nearly 3:1 line variation now!]. Ink today is Noodler's Coral Sea blue/black from Australia [birthday gift from a dear friend and today's my birthday!]. Awesome pen, also a gift from a friend!

Last edited:
$Scheaffer Cartridge.jpg
Sheaffer's Cartridge Pen "304"
Private Reserve Tanzanite

No complaints about either one. I picked up 5 of these pens at a flea market for $5. The ink is a really nicely shaded, dark, blue/purple.

Blue Danitrio Cum Laude with Medium IPG steel nib, loaded with Hero 232 Blue-Black ink. I've been in the mood for a big, fat pen and this certainly meets the requirement!

proxy.php

Top Bottom