What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Parker 51 Demi Vac, a $75 pen, down from a $400+ borrowed MB149...whew, feeling much better about handling this one!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Nothing.

(No pockets ... it's Saturday.)

... but I did ink up my Pilot Plumix with BBB and am giving that a whirl. ... nice!

Edison Pearl LEE (#16) with a Edison ground italic nib.

Pondering getting a Pendleton Brown nib for this and the Herald Grande from the 2012 group buy.

Modified Black Pilot 78G Medium loaded with Noodler's Midnight Blue, Pilot Presso 0.5mm mechanical pencil with Uni-ball NanoDia 4B 0.5mm, Bic Round Stic Black Medium (to write on thermal labels at work.)

Nothing. Spent virtually all day at home doing necessary cleanup and reorganization.

Having knocked off for the day, I spent about twenty minutes complaining about it in my journal, using one of my Esterbrooks. 9668 nib, Blue-Black Quink.

Edison Huron in Molten Ores Acrylic filled with Private Reserve Black Cherry
Stipula Passaporto Baltimore Blue Harbor LE filled with Pelikan Royal Blue
Pilot Vanishing Point in Blue Carbonesque filled with Private Reserve Ebony Blue

The TWSBI went with me to Chicago this weekend, and so far today, I haven't had to write anything!!

I think I'll keep the TWSBI 540 out for now...filled with BBB Ottoman Azure by Noodler's

Last edited:
My new Lamy 2000 medium with Diamine Ancient Copper and my new Kaweco Classic Sport 1930 Guilloche medium with Levenger Gemstone Green.

Top Bottom