What's new

What's in your pocket today?

$149fun.jpg

TWSBI 540 ROC 100 broad with Noodler's (Pendemonium exclusive) The Violet Vote
TWSBI 540 broad with Pharmacist's Darkening Absinthe
Noodler's Konrad Jade Ebonite with Noodler's (Fountain Pen Hospital exclusive) Henry Hudson Blue

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My Studio with BSB ink. It sat for two weeks while I dedicated myself to the Ahabs- started writing immediately.

MontBlanc 149, holding a lot of ink, still. It's a wet nib, I didn't fill it the whole way, and I'll still be writing all of next week with it.

$mbinkleft.jpg

Gotta love ink windows.

Well, not in my pocket now, since they went in my Old Spice coffee mug when I got home.

Sheaffer 100, brushed chrome. Medium nib, Namiki blue ink. A pen that looks a lot more expensive than it is, and writes very well. The nib is a bit broader than I usually like, but it's good to have one or two like this.

Esterbrook J, 2556 nib, Lamy blue ink. Everybody ought to have an Esterbrook. Or two. Or several.

My Parker Urban. I quite like it, but the medium nib is a tad to wide for me. I ordered the fine nib from my AD earlier today, so all will be good in short order.

My newest acquisition. A 1920's Waterman 52 loaded with a recipe ink I discovered in FPN, "Black Swan in North African Violets."

Top Bottom