What's new

What's in your pocket today?

TWSBI 540 EF Clear with Noodler's Cayenne, TWSBI 540 EF Amber with 5 O'Clock Shadow.

Mike, how do you like the EF nibs on your TWSBI? I've got a medium and it's just too much for everyday writing at work as it feathers on the cheap paper we have with any ink.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Platinum 3776 music nib ... Noodler's black
Kaweco Sport "B" with someone's "Sherwood Green" ... ink drop sample from the fall.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I went from fine to the EF. With regular writing I really don't notice much difference. There is enough difference when trying to print small enough in my planner. With the huge ink capacity and the EF nib it should take a very long time between fills.

Mike, how do you like the EF nibs on your TWSBI? I've got a medium and it's just too much for everyday writing at work as it feathers on the cheap paper we have with any ink.

Haolilai 801F with Noodler's Ottoman Azure, Esterbrook J with Blue-Black Parker Quink, and the always reliable Fisher Space Pen in a pants pocket.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
User grade Pelikan 140 with Pelikan royal blue/ESSRegistrar's mix

proxy.php

Haven't posted for a white.... let's see "51" slender, Edison Herald, Parker Jack Knife, "Big Red" Junior, Parker "VS", Mystery Pen.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan M200 with older Montblanc blue-black, an exceptionally wet writer and the MB ink is handling it very well as to feathering/bleeding.

Lamy Safari inked with PR Tropical Blue
Wife's Preppy inked with BSB
Fuliwen 2062 inked.... well take that back dried up Pelikan Brillant Black

Top Bottom