What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Lamy AlStar blue, with Lamy Black ink. Just ordered a few new inexpensive pens for work today also on goulet something I can take out in the field with me and not be afraid to lose it or drop it.

$20140922_151557.jpg

Away for the week:

Namiki Falcon with Pelikan 4001 Blue-Black
Platinum 3776 Chartres Blue with Noodler's La Couleur Royale

Glad I just refilled them yesterday because I forgot my nalgene travelling ink bottle <slapping forehead>.

Pilot Kakuno (medium). It's aimed towards children. It has a smiley face on the nib. I just received it in the mail yesterday. It writes smooth as silk. I need more.

Pilot Kakuno (medium). It's aimed towards children. It has a smiley face on the nib. I just received it in the mail yesterday. It writes smooth as silk. I need more.

$31bpqayLZvL.jpg
Looks like it would be easy to convert to an eyedropper-filler. Does it come with a converter or just carts?

View attachment 499288
Looks like it would be easy to convert to an eyedropper-filler. Does it come with a converter or just carts?

I like that orange cap. I have the blue one with the Orange and Lime Green on my amazon list to pick up at a future date. It came with a cart but it'll take a Pilot CON-20 or CON-50 converter from What I've read. I actually have two CON-20s (one for my VP, one for my Metro), so when the cart runs out I'll try it out and pick up another or a CON-50 to load in it.

Forgot my pen today. Can't remember the last time that happened. Ended up using a Sharpie Ultra-Fine Point all day. Yes, it was blue. The kids felt bad for me.

Lamy Safari 2013 Neon Yellow SE loaded w/LAMY black & a hunter(ish) green Sheaffer "No Nonsense" FP from the 70's loaded w/LAMY Blue. Both Medium Nibs

Top Bottom