What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Pilot Metro (fine) with a special order of Cult Pens' Deep Dark Purple. I believe that it's Diamine Grape, relabeled. Oh well . . .

Noodler's Ghost Lapis acrylic Konrad with Private Reserve's Chocolat.

I need to change the ink in my other Metro - Private Reserve Tanzanite, but for some reason it's watery (I cleaned the pen but may not have gotten enough water out of the feed . . . that pen has an empty cartridge so I fill it with a syringe).

I am still using my Lamy 2000. It still has its first ink load. (It is getting low.) When it had plenty of ink I thought the ink window was useless. Once I had written a few pages I noticed the ink dropping when I viewed it horizontally. As it has gotten lower the ability to see how much ink is left is getting greater. This pen was designed very well.

Once school starts I will never have to worry about running out of ink during the week. I usually filled my Parker 51 twice a week. The Lamy 2000 will easily go for two full weeks.

$uploadfromtaptalk1406668558124.jpg

My Sailor 1911M
My Lamy 2000
My Lamy Persona
Elco Prestige stationery

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Esterbrook J, 9556 nib with some black non-water-resistant ink; most likely a syngent-supplied sample from many moons ago.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Sheaffer Admiral 500 -- FeatherTouch nib, bead-band lever filler (looks like a Craftsman but at the $5 pricepoint)

Blue-gray marble Danitrio Cum Laude, Medium steel nib, Hero 232 Blue-Black ink. Paying bills today and this ink is pretty bulletproof (iron gall?).

Top Bottom