What's new

Tim Tebow's Shaving Stuff

Tebow: The media has not cared this much about a white Bronco since OJ Simpson.

proxy.php

He's this guy that the doctors said should be aborted when his mother was pregnant with him because he'd never make it past a year.
He's a guy that they told should play full back, defensive back, tight end, anything but quarterback because he wasn't built to be a quarterback. He went on to become one of the most highly touted high school quarterbacks in the nation and was recruited by all the top colleges. But then everyone said he'd never be a successful college level quarterback, so he played on two national championship teams, won the Davey O'Brien award, twice the Maxwell Award, and the Heisman Trophy.
So then they said he's not good enough for the NFL, so he went and got drafted in the first round and recently won his first NFL playoff game on a long ball (they said he couldn't do that) in overtime against one of the best teams/defenses in football.

And, because he is faithful and loves the Lord and shows it as a Christian should, he isn't very popular outside of his fan base. He is a guy that has won at everything he has done, including life, sets a remarkable example for kids, and does pretty much nothing but good, all for the glory of someone else.

But I'll bet he uses a Fusion. That vibrates and lights up. With gooey gel from a can.

Oh jeez...

Great kid...I agree. In all the negative crap going on with professional sports, I think he's a breath of fresh air. But let's not make him out to be more than he is.

Besides...his win against Pitt was a fluke. And I'm no Pitt fan (from DFW).

Continue...

Oh jeez...

Great kid...I agree. In all the negative crap going on with professional sports, I think he's a breath of fresh air. But let's not make him out to be more than he is.

Besides...his win against Pitt was a fluke. And I'm no Pitt fan (from DFW).

Continue...

This...BTW...I thought B&B was a site about shaving shouldn't we keep religion out? I suppose that's impossible if this is a Tebow discussion...

And the point about Tebow "not being popular outside of his fan base" is just plain wrong...recent polling states that he is the most popular athlete in the US.

BTW...Broncos lose but cover the spread...and Tebow likely uses an electric...

Last edited:
Everyone,

My intent of this thread was not to start a discussion on religion. Rather, I enjoy football, wet shaving, and guitars. I was just wondering if Tebow became a die hard wet shaver, what stuff might he use. I happen to be Jew. I value the quality of ones character regardless of religion. IMHO, it's nice to see a young, professional athlete not involved in dog fighting activities, drugs, DUI, domestic abuse, etc. Once again, my intent here was not to start a thread on religion or offend anyone. By the way, Tebow is now a spokesperson for Jockey.

He's this guy that the doctors said should be aborted when his mother was pregnant with him because he'd never make it past a year.
He's a guy that they told should play full back, defensive back, tight end, anything but quarterback because he wasn't built to be a quarterback. He went on to become one of the most highly touted high school quarterbacks in the nation and was recruited by all the top colleges. But then everyone said he'd never be a successful college level quarterback, so he played on two national championship teams, won the Davey O'Brien award, twice the Maxwell Award, and the Heisman Trophy.
So then they said he's not good enough for the NFL, so he went and got drafted in the first round and recently won his first NFL playoff game on a long ball (they said he couldn't do that) in overtime against one of the best teams/defenses in football.

And, because he is faithful and loves the Lord and shows it as a Christian should, he isn't very popular outside of his fan base. He is a guy that has won at everything he has done, including life, sets a remarkable example for kids, and does pretty much nothing but good, all for the glory of someone else.

But I'll bet he uses a Fusion. That vibrates and lights up. With gooey gel from a can.

+10. Im going with a powerglide instead of a fusion though

Nothing against the guy, but I am sick of hearing about him. I turned on the ESPN NFL show after their OT win last week because I wanted to see highlights of the early game between the Giants and Falcons. They talked about Tebow and the Broncos for 40 minutes before they showed the highlights I was waiting for.

Everyone,

My intent of this thread was not to start a discussion on religion. Rather, I enjoy football, wet shaving, and guitars. I was just wondering if Tebow became a die hard wet shaver, what stuff might he use. I happen to be Jew. I value the quality of ones character regardless of religion. IMHO, it's nice to see a young, professional athlete not involved in dog fighting activities, drugs, DUI, domestic abuse, etc. Once again, my intent here was not to start a thread on religion or offend anyone. By the way, Tebow is now a spokesperson for Jockey.

Boxers or briefs?

Thread moved to Barber Shop forum, where, as a reminder, the zero tolerance for argumentative posts policy stickied atop the forum remains in effect. Carry on :smile:

I'm not sure what to add, except to remind everyone that Tebow and the Broncos just got drubbed at Gillette stadium, so there's your shaving tie in, for what it's worth.

but the fact that if you turn on ESPN you hear his name every 12 seconds makes me want to kick a puppy....
Blame the media for that. After all, they did the same thing with Joe Namath and Joe Montana.

I'm not sure what to add, except to remind everyone that Tebow and the Broncos just got drubbed at Gillette stadium, so there's your shaving tie in, for what it's worth.
So NOT a Fusion then.

Top Bottom