Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow's Shaving Stuff

Hybrid View

Images

Post Tim Tebow's Shaving Stuff

I was wondering. If we were to help Tim Tebow see the light in traditional wet shaving, what razor, brush, soap, and blade would he select? Please briefly explain your choices.

Go Denver Broncos!
    Originator of teamTOBS, Team TWSBI, Club Clubman, & The Synthetic Shaving Brush Society

I swear if i hear that guys name on the tv or radio one more time.i might just puke my guts up !!!!!!!!

paco664 is offline I shave my underarms: no BO but now my pits smell like Tabac ... um ... call it a draw?
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by moses the armenian View Post
    I swear if i hear that guys name on the tv or radio one more time.i might just puke my guts up !!!!!!!!
    yep.........

he is a great role model for kids.... he apparently is a super nice guy......

but the fact that if you turn on ESPN you hear his name every 12 seconds makes me want to kick a puppy.... and i LOVE puppies.... *(hate cats tho)...

Images

Quote Originally Posted by paco664 View Post
    but the fact that if you turn on ESPN you hear his name every 12 seconds makes me want to kick a puppy....
    Blame the media for that. After all, they did the same thing with Joe Namath and Joe Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    I'm not sure what to add, except to remind everyone that Tebow and the Broncos just got drubbed at Gillette stadium, so there's your shaving tie in, for what it's worth.
    So NOT a Fusion then.

Don't worry when the pats beat them tonight you will stop hearing about him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sqratch View Post
    Don't worry when the pats beat them tonight you will stop hearing about him!

go pats!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing against the Kid as a person and i applaud him for his faith but not all of us are evangelical die hards !!! I am just sick of the non stop Tim is the next Jesus re born coverage !!!! This is football not the 700 club after all !!!! lol

go pats!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing against the Kid as a person and i applaud him for his faith but not all of us are evangelical die hards !!! I am just sick of the non stop Tim is the next Jesus re born coverage !!!! This is football not the 700 club after all !!!! lol
    Preach it brotha! Your spot on with that.

He is a nice guy, very inspirational. With todays players they are concerned with individual feats and records. Tim just get it done the old fashion way, sweat ,blood and guts.
    Steward in the B&B Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In forum - Click here for Hall Of Fame

I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can shave again.

Tebow: The media has not cared this much about a white Bronco since OJ Simpson.
    Focus is just distraction from distraction, so I take my moderation in moderation.

paco664 is offline I shave my underarms: no BO but now my pits smell like Tabac ... um ... call it a draw?
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by setldown View Post

tebow: The media has not cared this much about a white bronco since oj simpson.

lmmfao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing quotes from twitter and reedit is fun, isn't it?

Images

oh, damn- SNAP. I still remember that day- it was the day I proposed to my wife. I was trying to take her out to pop the question, but OJ was on TV. My wife was enthralled. Finally her mother (who I told what was going on) got her to leave with me. So, one of the most important days of my life was almost messed up by OJ. At least I can say that one of my important days was memorable

+1
    +1
    +1
    .. ok +11ty milion.

Images

+1 million. He is a one trick pony, just like Vince Young, Mike Vick, and Kordell Stewart. QBs should at least be able to throw a spiral.

+1, kinda sick the way these jocks are idolized, if people that have done something worthwhile to contribute to society were idolize half as much the world might advance a bit IMO.
    "Give me Sobranie or give me death"

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Boy View Post
    +1, kinda sick the way these jocks are idolized, if people that have done something worthwhile to contribute to society were idolize half as much the world might advance a bit IMO.
    Damn....the most important comment in this whole thread got lost in the madness....

I agree. Where is the hero worship for doctors, teachers, first responders, etc.? HE IS JUST A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

And my two cents....everyone who is defending him by saying things like, "He did not ask for any of this". LOL...He asked for all of this. He is just as obnoxious as the players who do stupid dances in the end zone. If he wants to "reflect", there is no reason he has to get down on his knees and point to the sky. He is begging for attention.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Matt555 View Post
    HE IS JUST A FOOTBALL PLAYER.
    +1. If you want to see a hero, visit your local fire department. Those guys run into what other people run out of, all to save lives. They live quiet lives and don't expect accolades- they just do what they do (save lives)

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Matt555 View Post
    Where is the hero worship for doctors, teachers, first responders, etc.?
    The soldiers. The cops. The firemen. The teachers. The doctors. The dentists. The paramedics. The social workers. The religious leaders. Those with serious illnesses. Those with unorthodox lifestyles. Those who volunteer. Single parents. Married parents. Parents in general. Anyone who has ever had any adversity at all. I've heard all of them called heroes.

It's getting to be where you can't chuck a rock without hitting a hero, nowadays.

I remember when someone had to truly do something exceptionally extraordinary before people would apply that label to someone. People must be way more heroic this generation than preceding ones.
    Last edited by aceinyerface; 01-17-2012 at 03:05 AM.
    I am frugal when I can be, so I am able to be extravagant when I want.

Quote Originally Posted by aceinyerface View Post
    The soldiers. The cops. The firemen. The teachers. The doctors. The dentists. The paramedics. The social workers. The religious leaders. Those with serious illnesses. Those with unorthodox lifestyles. Those who volunteer. Single parents. Married parents. Parents in general. Anyone who has ever had any adversity at all. I've heard all of them called heroes.

It's getting to be where you can't chuck a rock without hitting a hero, nowadays.

I remember when someone had to truly do something exceptionally extraordinary before people would apply that label to someone. People must be way more heroic this generation than preceding ones.
    I agree totally. Do any of us know the most recent Medal of Honor winners? Those are the people we need to be appreciative of.

I'm a huge Broncos fan and don't particularly like him as a football player. Inaccurate, bad decisions.

I'm not bothered that much about the christianity stuff. I'm not the most religious person but don't mind how he goes about it. He talks about it which is ok as I think he's being respectful... also him talking about it a lot could be based on the questions reporters are asking as they're trying to get a story by riling readers up about it. One thing though, I don't like him praying after touchdowns (or any football player). That I think is a bit disrespectful as I think the Man Upstairs has better things to do than pay attention to a football game. Other than that I'm ok with him and he seems like a good guy.

What makes me really sick about him though isn't what he's doing, but what the people above have been talking about in prior posts - the media is going nuts and I'm tired of seeing him all over. A few days before the Pats game there was a one hour Sports Center just about Tebow. That's not really his fault though so I have to fault the media.
    ~~~~ Brent