What's new

The cheapest Fusion Blades I've seen

Wanna bet they fell off the back of a truck...

Seriously, I suspect a lot of the blades for sale are stolen - drugstores in my area now keep Fusion and Quattro blades locked up and there have been stories of people breaking into drugstores and clearing out all of the cartridges.

Scary that Gillette and Schick have made their products so expensive they're worth stealing in bulk!

Wanna bet they fell off the back of a truck...

Seriously, I suspect a lot of the blades for sale are stolen - drugstores in my area now keep Fusion and Quattro blades locked up and there have been stories of people breaking into drugstores and clearing out all of the cartridges.

Scary that Gillette and Schick have made their products so expensive they're worth stealing in bulk!

They may have been stolen or they may come from someone like this!:biggrin:

Did anyone notice he's also selling an ATM? :thumbup:

Seriously... his about me and "how to start a hot dog business" guides are pretty entertaining too. :lol:

BUT... if you go to his site...
View attachment 11816

sorta looks like one of those "trunk full of money" pictures the Nigerian 419-ers try to fool you with :biggrin1:

Besides the fact that they might have fallen off the truck, they may be counterfeits as well. Doesn't matter to me as my cartridge days are over!

i´ve also seen people repackage used or defective blades,

plus, being a closed cardboard box and not being able to see the inside, you might aswell get a small chunk of lead or tin inside,

My heart bleeds for them, first they take the manufacturing jobs to China, which is where the vast majority of intellectual property is stolen, and then they actually have the nerve to whine and cry and want the government to use your tax money to fix the problem that they created themselves. The other fun part is they blame it on the consumers too, the ones that lost all the good paying manufacturing jobs and now have to work low paying service industry jobs and basically are almost forced to buy knock-offs because there is no way that they could afford the real thing anymore. Why are the fakes so good? Well because the idiots gave all the drawings to the Chinese to make all the cheap dies with and guess what when they made one die its just as easy to make 2, 3 or 4. Basically the industry is starting to reap what it sowed, but the consumer is going to pay for it in the end.

My heart bleeds for them, first they take the manufacturing jobs to China, which is where the vast majority of intellectual property is stolen, and then they actually have the nerve to whine and cry and want the government to use your tax money to fix the problem that they created themselves. The other fun part is they blame it on the consumers too, the ones that lost all the good paying manufacturing jobs and now have to work low paying service industry jobs and basically are almost forced to buy knock-offs because there is no way that they could afford the real thing anymore. Why are the fakes so good? Well because the idiots gave all the drawings to the Chinese to make all the cheap dies with and guess what when they made one die its just as easy to make 2, 3 or 4. Basically the industry is starting to reap what it sowed, but the consumer is going to pay for it in the end.

But if we don't protect poor little Gillette, how are they ever going to develop the 10-bladed cartridge razor...:biggrin:

But if we don't protect poor little Gillette, how are they ever going to develop the 10-bladed cartridge razor...:biggrin:

I've been beta testing the ten bladers, it works well, only 40 or 50 nicks per stroke, but what I can't wait for is the 71 blade razor, you can shave you entire face in less than a quarter second and you move the razor a half an inch. The downside for every cartridge you need a second mortgage on your house.

Top Bottom