I know this may sound stupid, but I've been suffering with bronchitis and chest pain for 2 weeks. I'm currently inbetween jobs so I don't have health insurance, the walk in clinic I went to gave me antibiotics which didn't help much.
So I was reading in a few natural health books that I have, that eucalyptus oil added to a pan of steaming water will make you breath easier and help with the coughing.
Later that night I felt a cold tingly feeling (like what you get from muscle rubs) in my feet, in my nose, in my throat, in my hands basically everywhere. Also I reused that pan that same day after washing it, so I was unsure if it was possible I ingested any I called the poison hotline later that night because I researched online that eucalyptus can be toxic if ingest, but the poison hot line told me not to worry.
So this is about 4 days later and I still have some of those feelings, I had to go to the ER over the weekend because I still have the Bronchitis and chest pain. I also explained to the ER doctor my encounter with the eucalyptus and how I still feel funny from it and they to said not to worry, it will run it's course. But I am worried that I still have these symptoms 4 days later....
Anyone else ever had an adverse reaction to eucalyptus?