What's new

Anyone Order a QCS Custom Scent?

I'm just curious to hear if it turned out how you thought it would.

I ordered a tub of Juniper yesterday and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I thought about getting fancy with it, like adding a little Eucalyptus and perhaps cedar or sandalwood, but I love the smell of juniper so much that I didn't want to risk drowning it out.

I ordered a mix of ocean and lavender in both bath soaps and a tub of shave cream for my girl to start wet shaving with, the soaps should be ready early february as they take time to cure so when it all comes ill let you know how the scent turns out but if it is anything like the different sample shave soaps (not custom) i have tried it will smell amazing!

Around Christmas time I saw a post form another B&B member about QCS's Fir Pine custom shaving cream so I emailed Matthew and had him make me up a tub. It smells like you you are in a pine forest, so nice and QCS shaving creams are a very good product as well.

I had Matthew make me an extra-strong version of his Mysore Sandalwood croap. The sandalwood is now definitely much more pronounced. Smells great!

Yes and I love it. I recently ordered a custom scent with a mix of 75% anise and 25% cedarwood. I called it Fennix Wood. There are not many licorice scented soaps/creams out there. It turned out exactly as I expected! I highly recommend e-mailing them and getting creative.

My Juniper came in and all I have to say is that I am in heaven! Not too strong, not too light, just perfect. It smells just like a real juniper branch...nothing artificial smelling or no extra added scents. Just pure Juniper.

Lots of interesting combinations listed here ...nice!

My Juniper came in and all I have to say is that I am in heaven! Not too strong, not too light, just perfect. It smells just like a real juniper branch...nothing artificial smelling or no extra added scents. Just pure Juniper.

Mathew know what he's doing ...love QCS!

Lots of interesting combinations listed here ...nice!
There really are. I have some of the the regular scents, but not the tangerine. I've been trying to buy a partial tub of it off the B/S/T. However, that custom batch in the second post of pure bergamot sounds even more intriguing than the tangerine. I was asking online a couple of weeks ago if anyone made a good cream/soap in an Earl Grey scent. With the bergamot, I'd be halfway home.

From my personal experience, all of their soaps are top shelf. I started with a sampler pack about six months ago and then ordered their "Old Spice" a couple of month ago. I just love the "Old Spice" scent. I pressed it into my 1948 (birth year) Old Spice mug.

Top Bottom