What's new

PIF: Blades you DO NOT have (never ending PIF)

PIF!!!

Nothing special. Just 2 Gillette Super Thin "Thai" blades (not the Vietnamese ones).

Rules: Honor System

*Have never tried these blades
*Upon receiving these blades, you will PIF out another 2 blades (or more at your discretion) to another member.

If you want them, be the first to post on this forum and then PM your address. USA only.
I think this is a good way for people to get to try new blades without having to buy whole packs and pay for shipping.
Sorry the PIF is small, but these are actually the only brand of blades I currently have.

Never Ending PIF

Rules:

*Honor System

*You have never tried any of these the PIFed blades before.
*Upon receiving these blades, you will post another PIF in this thread of 2 or more blades (at your discretion)
*Blades should be unusual/obscure or GOOD quality (High quality blades you want others to try, not walmart mark downs)
*After responding - Post the 2 or more blades you want to PIF to this thread by using the Reply button to keep it going.
*Blades you re-PIF can be multiples of the the same brand or single blades of different brands and as many blades as you want to PIF

If you want them, be the first to post to this thread and then PM your address to the person offering the PIF.

This is a continuation of the PIF started by Matt555 (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/269602) but because of the title no one responded when I continued the PIF so at the suggestion of a mod I started another thread with a title that can move along as others join the PIF

Last edited:
* * * * * * * * * First PIF * * * * * * *

This PIF is CONUS only

Here are 3 individual blades to start off this continuing PIF from my "top shelf" group of blades. They are sharp, high quality blades that are not very common or not easy to get.

SuperMax Titanium - sharp, smooth, nice blade (you will enjoy it). One of my top 4 blades
Voskhod Teflon - A nice, smooth, Russian blade that is not common in the wild. One of my "go to blades"
Personna Medical - This is the "For Hospital Use" surgical prep Personna super blue (white box). Another of my top 4 blades

$3BladePIF.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't tried any of these blades yet! What a great PIF! Thanks Turtle!

Last edited:
Okay since I haven't gotten any takers I'm going to offer up 4 feathers to anyone that wants them.$31-FLe6COgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg Who wants 'em? CONUS only sorry guys

Last edited:
Thanks, turtle for taking care of setting up the new thread. I think this is a good idea. It is a good way for people to get to try new blades without having to buy whole packs (and pay shipping) and it only costs a postage stamp for each person. HURRY SOMEONE!!! hugh4 is PIFing FEATHERS!!!!!

Thanks, turtle for taking care of setting up the new thread. I think this is a good idea. It is a good way for people to get to try new blades without having to buy whole packs (and pay shipping) and it only costs a postage stamp for each person. HURRY SOMEONE!!! hugh4 is PIFing FEATHERS!!!!!

Yes please someone take these. I have tried them and I hate to say it but I just can't stand them :blushing: The lucky person may very well get what I have left over in the pack. It might be three or more, I'm not really sure as my wife has sampled these as well.

I think it might be tougher passing along blades of two different brands....for example....someone might have tried Derby's, but not Feathers. Therefore, the initial post claims they are not qualified for the PIF. I know a lot of the more seasoned shavers have tried pretty much all the blades out there...but there must be some noobs who would like to try some new blades and pass on some old ones.

I think it might be tougher passing along blades of two different brands....for example....someone might have tried Derby's, but not Feathers. Therefore, the initial post claims they are not qualified for the PIF. I know a lot of the more seasoned shavers have tried pretty much all the blades out there...but there must be some noobs who would like to try some new blades and pass on some old ones.

I agree. I'll do this when I get home. I'll look through my blades and see what I have and then tomorrow I'll update my post with what blades I have and we'll go from there?

EDIT: Well looky there I hit 100 posts! :w00t:

Your blades are on their way to you hugh4. I think you are going to enjoy using them. They are 3 of my top 4 blades (Feather being the 4th)

Someone should jump on this current 4 Feather blades PIF.

if you have not tried Feathers now is a good time do to it for free.

Just respond to this post that you want them, then post 2 or more of your blades as a PIF to this thread so someone else can try something they have not tried before.

All it cost you is the price of a postage stamp to send off your blades when someone who has not tried them wants to give them a shot. They then post 2 or more of their blades so others can try them. This PIF can go on and on an on until everyone on B&B has had the opportunity to try every blade on the market.

Thanks, Turtle!

I'm really surprised noone has jumped on the 4 feathers yet. I'm not a fan of them at all so I'm just gonna keep upping it and maybe I'll get a bite.

Man to be honest I forgot all about this thread and gave the feathers to my wife. Let me see what else I've got and I'll let you know and we'll go from there.

Top Bottom