What's new

A "Schickuary" PIF

Hi Guys

Well, it's a new year and I'm going to start off by PIFing a nice little "C" series folding Schick injector razor. This particular razor stores the blades in the body and uses a "repeater" action to change the blades. As you can see from the pics there's a couple of surface marks, but what the hell, if we were as old we'd have more than a few ourselves. I'm in my 50s' and way more banged up than the razor. :w00t:

The only thing missing is the cap that fits over the head. That doesn't affect the shave at all which is excellent. If you're familiar with these razors you know they deliver a very good shave and are reasonably aggressive. The loading magazine is there and everythings been cleaned up, sanitized and ready to shave.

I'd like to pass this along to someone who's familiar with injector shaving and isn't worried about loading the thing. It's very easy to do by the way, but you do have to take the blades out of the injector housing and manually load the magazine. Yes you could just load the head with the injector but what fun is that?

So if you're interested all you have to do is say so and I will add your name to the draw which will take place on 18th of this month. I will announce the winner and then PM him to get mailing address etc. I will then ship the razor at no charge.

Good luck guys.

Attachments

• $P1010080.jpg
    $P1010080.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 250
  • $P1010081.jpg
    $P1010081.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 250
  • $P1010082.jpg
    $P1010082.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 251
  • $P1010083.jpg
    $P1010083.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 251
That thing is really cool! I would love to be added to this contest, even tho I have no injector experience! (don't worry, I will give it a nice home!) :001_tt2:

WOW!! I have gotten spoiled by Schick Injectors. I have 3 Gillettes and a Parker for DEs and I have decided my "goto" razor is my Schick G. Please add me to the list.

I've been after a C model for a very long time. I love my injectors and would love to be included in this PIF. Thanks for the chance!

This is great guys. Keep the requests coming in. If it looks like we've hit max interest for the Schick before the 18th I'll make the draw earlier.

Ok guys this is it the draw will be tonight

We seem to have hit the end as far as interest in the Schick is concerned so I'm going to draw for the winner on Sunday evening. If there's anyone else interested get your name in before then.

Good luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom