What's new

Hello from Tulsa

Hi,
Just checking the site out, I'm determined to leave the disposables behind and start the shaving for real!

Welcome to B&B Tulsa you'll find all the help you need all you have to do is ask these guys are the best on the web Enjoy your shave....Tom

Howdy and welcome to B&B! This truly is a great place filled with great guys and gals that are more than willing to help out. I've only been DE shaving for a few months and probably would have given up if not for B&B. Enjoy the journey! Oh, and I too am in T-town for the time being.

Greetings from Tulsa!

This is a terrific resource and a fun place to hang out. Kind of like "Cheers" with razors.

You'll find a lot of folks here who are willing to help answer any question you might have, supply you with any information you may need, and offer any assistance you may require.

Also, while our local suppliers are limited around Tulsa, there are a number of great supporting/member vendors here, and there are a couple of good retail sources just down the turnpike in Capital City.

Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom