What's new

New Fragrance Releases

Tom Ford Private Label London

MOAR SAFFRON AND OUD!

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fas...?module=beauty-industry-news-fragrance-page-1

The new juice opens with top notes of black pepper oil Madagascar, saffron, cardamom absolute, coriander seed, cumin oil and coffee oil. The heart notes feature Geranium Egypt and jasmine absolute, incense, and cistus oil from Spain, while base notes include oud and Tonkin musk, birch tar oil, cedarwood Atlas, and torchwood from the Dominican Republic.

Prices range from 140 pounds, or $215, for the 50-ml. bottle, to 320 pounds, or $492, for the 250-ml. decanter. All prices have been converted at current exchange.

proxy.php

Product Details:
http://www.portlandgeneralstore.com/products/farmers-cologne

No scents equal calm cows. Or at least certain scents. Inspired by cowboys, ranchers, and the modern farmer, FARMER'S cologne contains 100% essential oils that are aromatherapeutic and pleasing to cows and livestock. Native woods, earth, leaves, and wildflowers are blended in a base of wild crafted Australian Sandalwood and organic cane sugar alcohol. The scent is smooth and masculine, reminiscent of the all American cowboy, leaning on his worn leather saddle, with the sun and dust clouds casting a warm light across his weathered skin. He's an icon so powerful that every man wants to be him and every woman wants to have him.

Farmer's cologne: A new field-tested, cow-calming scent for men
http://www.latimes.com/features/ima...estockfriendly-scent-20130805,0,6941512.story

Does your dairy herd get skittish every time you hit the milking parlor drenched in Drakkar Noir? Does a splash of Hugo by Hugo Boss have your flock of sheep heading for the hills? If so, the answer to your fragrance faux pas may well be Portland General Store's new Farmer's Cologne...

One that should be added and not overlooked is the new Nautica Voyage N-83. A little more on the musky and woodsy scent than you might think, and very welcome in my opinion for this winter.

I'm so intrigued by the notes that I'm thinking of just blind buying it. How can this not be great?

Acqua di Parma Ginepro de Sardegna

Ginepro di Sardegna opens its composition with a blend of red juniper berries and several sorts of pepper – black pepper and Jamaican pepper, adding characteristic shades of nutmeg and refreshing bergamot drops. The perfume is dynamic and vigorous from the very beginning, creating harmony of notes bringing breezes from Sardinia. The heart adds an aromatic union of sage and cypress resting in shade of Virginia cedar. Elegant and sophisticated woody notes close the composition perfectly with warm and gentle balmy effect.

NEW - Our 11th fragrance Spanish Cedar

http://czechandspeakefragrances.com/product-category/spainish-cedar/

With my new fragrance the cedar is not from Spain but my inspiration is linked to Spain. Memories of holidaying as a young man in Menorca on the back of a Bultaco bike, riding into deserted sandy coves surrounded by the sun scorched pine and cedar trees that would produce an unforgettable resinous smell. This fragrance to me is the memory of these days and the version I have created is an exotic blend of woods, resin, smoky notes balanced with citrus and piquant notes.”

proxy.php

L’Homme Ideal by Guerlain is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. L’Homme Ideal was launched in 2014. Top notes are citruses, rosemary and orange blossom; middle notes are almond and tonka bean; base notes are leather, cedar and vetiver.

proxy.php

Single Malt by By Kilian is a Oriental fragrance and was launched a couple of weeks ago.
Top note is plum; middle note is wheat; base notes are cedar, vanilla and tolu balsam.

I own this one and it's a goodie! If you like Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and want a better quality version (stronger plum note, from the dried fruits, and similar boozy note from straight to heaven), test this one out.

Creed Royal Mayfair

It is not technically new. Rather, it is a renamed Windsor. It is my understanding that it is now a permanent part of the Creed line, and not a limited edition. As this is probably my favorite all- time fragrance, I'm quite happy that is again available. I've already ordered it directly from Creed, and it should be arriving any day. If anyone is interested, I'll compare it to the Windsor I have left.

proxy.php

Single Malt by By Kilian is a Oriental fragrance and was launched a couple of weeks ago.
Top note is plum; middle note is wheat; base notes are cedar, vanilla and tolu balsam.

I own this one and it's a goodie! If you like Thierry Mugler Pure Malt and want a better quality version (stronger plum note, from the dried fruits, and similar boozy note from straight to heaven), test this one out.
If i find one I'll buy it

I must appreciate OP for opening such an important thread :)
German fashion designer Michael Michalsky launches a new fragrance couple from his Michalsky Berlin collection in September 2017, named Michalsky Berlin III.
proxy.php

Top Bottom