What's new

My son shaving

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Love it! Great first shave......... just needs to work on his technique a teeny bit more. :thumbup:

I like how he skips the WTG and goes straight for XTG! Excellent!!

I cringed a little as he dinged the razor on the sink, but otherwise, very nice little shave. Cute little guy too!!!

Awesome, Rick! I rotated brushes today, and my youngest picked up the Berkeley and asked me why I picked the little brush. She only likes the big brushes.

Great video. Thanks for sharing with us. Looks like he following in his father's footsteps and is learning to shave all proper like. :thumbup1:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
He'll be 3 on the 15th of this month.

rickboone:
Awesome video and your son looks so cute...and he's really 'on-the-money' with his technique and with a Str8 too!!! :yesnod:

I remember I taught my Son's (who also were fascinated...), in the art of DE shaving (without much success [although they both love to face lather]...I guess life is just too fast & short for them [being cartridge men that they are..."No time Dad"]), but in all it was such fun and bonding to teach my Boys.

Now, my grandsons are equally fascinated (their eyes were as wide as 'saucers' and I wish I had pics...oh well, it will have to wait until the next time they come over), as I built a lather for them they were as proud as 'pie crust'. Then after removing the blade from an old parker razor, they proceeded to 'shave' and they 'finished up' with a pat of Clubman on the cheeks. Afterward, they 'ran' off to granny to show off their BBS's (and to proclaim to all that they were now 'men').
It makes my day to be able to have such 'quality time' with my boys and grandsons (eventhough my sons always seem to 'cabbage' some article from my shave den).
proxy.php

proxy.php
"A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others". Author Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Staff member
It's good to get him into straight razors young. Toughen up his skin some.

Just keep him away from the kangaroo strop!

Oh, gosh! I've had to watch this video about 992 times in the past couple of days. Anderson enjoys watching himself. He will repeat and recite the entire video! He asked me, "Dad, when when this video is over where Anderson go? What happens to Anderson on there?". Ha! Thanks all for watching and allowing me to share a little piece of my life.

Top Bottom