What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429964449.139128.jpg

Hollys Discovery in a GBD pot. Working on my scowl with a freshly shaved head.

Thanks Ted. Havnt had them to long. There is zero support and I wouldn't want to take a hike in them but they are comfortable.

I know it's been mentioned before, but it makes me smile how many guys in this portion of the forum don't shave regularly (myself included).

Some of you might be saying: What? I forgot this was a shaving forum...

I know it's been mentioned before, but it makes me smile how many guys in this portion of the forum don't shave regularly (myself included).

Some of you might be saying: What? I forgot this was a shaving forum...

It was the shaving that brought me here...but it was everytig us that kept me coming back

Do you have a gourd calabash, too? I'm just wondering if there's a difference in taste between the two. That's a sweet pipe, as is the one you smoked right before it!

this is the only calabash I have, If my brain is remembering right, its a mahogany base with a meer insert.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
aww you shaved that glorious mustache
Maintaining it wasn't so glorious. The last straw was Friday, when one tip fell, and I couldn't get it back up, so I was walking around like a comedy/tragedy mask. When I tried to pull the other tip down, it curled back up. :cursing: I'll try again next year when I have a full winter's growth to work with.

Top Bottom