What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I always have to drag your pictures onto my desktop and open them in image viewer to see them the right way. If the FBI ever confiscates my computer they're going to wonder why I have all these deleted pictures of a weird looking guy smoking a pipe.

Last edited:
I always have to drag your pictures onto my desktop and open them in image viewer to see them the right way. If the FBI ever confiscates my computer they're going to wonder why I have all these deleted pictures of a WEIRD LOOKING GUY smoking a pipe.

I don't know how you'll explain all those pictures of Blade Boy either! ;)

AF Chateau Fuente Belicoso

The first cigar of spring! Celebrating a damned fine haircut and a DFS with my Thiers-Issard 1937 Special Coiffeur 6/8 this afternoon.

Life is good!

Frank

$IMG_1401.jpg

Which came first, Bob Marley or Color Film?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
My Old Faithful MM Legend, Prince Albert, and "The Chronic" on the stereo. Hair's slowly coming back.

$IMAG1386.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
You stocked up for the spring breakout? My dad drives for Fedex and just switched to the route that includes Drummond Island, he was joking last night that if he gets stuck over there he'll just check into one of the resorts.
I've got enough to last me a while. I'm not sure how many of the resorts are open right now. He might have to walk into town. :D

So the earthquake in Chile yesterday caused on here and a subsequent Tsunami this morning. I stayed at the Mrs' apartment last night and didn't have my car. As a precautionary measure, all the buses to the southern part of the city (about 20 miles away) were cancelled. Stranded in the north but luckily I brought a pipe.

Smoking some Larry's blend in a GBD billiard, waiting for her to get out of work.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396511665.900443.jpg

Rainy and cold today. Tried Newminister 403 Superior Round Slices (I think that's what they call it?). Quiet cheap and a nice easy smoke.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396662354.680810.jpg

So the earthquake in Chile yesterday caused on here and a subsequent Tsunami this morning. I stayed at the Mrs' apartment last night and didn't have my car. As a precautionary measure, all the buses to the southern part of the city (about 20 miles away) were cancelled. Stranded in the north but luckily I brought a pipe.

Smoking some Larry's blend in a GBD billiard, waiting for her to get out of work.

View attachment 432183

Nice GBD !!!

Top Bottom