What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

$FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
2014 Christmas Cheer in an Algerian basket pipe. First night of pool league, so I have a pretty good buzz going.

$IMAG1928.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
CLAS OF 2000!?!?, MY God you people make me feel old!
You're younger than my parents, if that helps. :lol:

I'm of similar vintage to Kilroy6644. B&B is one of the few places left on the internet where I don't feel old.
I mostly run into that on Facebook, when my younger friends start reminiscing about their favorite cartoons, and I don't remember them because I didn't watch cartoons anymore. Then there's people I knew from work. I remember talking to one girl a few years ago, and whatever we were talking about, I mentioned East Germany, and she went blank. Then I realized that when she was born, East Germany didn't exist anymore. That was the first time I felt old. Then, this past summer, I worked with a couple of "summer job" teenagers. I felt old constantly, but never more so than the time we were trying to figure out what music to put on. The kid asks if I have any Dre, and I tell him I only have "The Chronic." "Don't know that one." :blink: Now, I realize that "The Chronic" came out the better part of a decade before this kid was born, but it's also Dre's masterpiece. If you're a fan, you should at least be aware of its existence. So I tied an onion on my belt, and let him hear some of that old gangster :censored:.

You're younger than my parents, if that helps. :lol:

I mostly run into that on Facebook, when my younger friends start reminiscing about their favorite cartoons, and I don't remember them because I didn't watch cartoons anymore. Then there's people I knew from work. I remember talking to one girl a few years ago, and whatever we were talking about, I mentioned East Germany, and she went blank. Then I realized that when she was born, East Germany didn't exist anymore. That was the first time I felt old. Then, this past summer, I worked with a couple of "summer job" teenagers. I felt old constantly, but never more so than the time we were trying to figure out what music to put on. The kid asks if I have any Dre, and I tell him I only have "The Chronic." "Don't know that one." :blink: Now, I realize that "The Chronic" came out the better part of a decade before this kid was born, but it's also Dre's masterpiece. If you're a fan, you should at least be aware of its existence. So I tied an onion on my belt, and let him hear some of that old gangster :censored:.

I completely get this! My wife is 7 years younger than I am (I was born in 1983, she was born in 1990), there are so many times she asks me if I remember some kids show that was on TV once I was already in my early teens and I have no idea what she's talking about.

Top Bottom