What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

My friends and I found an abandoned Ryokan/Hotel/Onsen that was allegedly owned by Yakuza and was just left there when they stopped paying the rent. It was really cool wandering around seeing old school laser discs for movies and the karaoke room with sealed bottles of Asahi beer scattered on the floor. I'll see if I can get some pics up for you.

And yes, I live in a very rural area of Japan.

Add them to your odyssey thread. If you can sneak a pipe in here and there it's legit. We want more!

$uploadfromtaptalk1406046806250.jpg

Some John Bull in my "new" estate Wellington. The first time I've smoked it since getting it, reaming about 1/4 inch of sickly sweet smelling cake, and making a new stem to replace the one it came with that was so oxidized that I got a pipe cleaner stuck in it (and snapped it off out of reach). It's a great smoker so far though.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406056200.319922.jpg

Enjoying some Dunhill Flake in my Nording meer and soaking in some Cape Cod sunshine while drinking a Leine's Summer Shandy.

It's an Alec Bradley Maxx. Gifted from Commander Quan. I usually smoke smaller RG cigars. This thing is huge!

I've had three AB cigars and they've all been wonderful.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
It's an Alec Bradley Maxx. Gifted from Commander Quan. I usually smoke smaller RG cigars. This thing is huge!

I've had three AB cigars and they've all been wonderful.

Can't say I've ever had one but I've heard good things. Looks like you got a good light on it. My sticks have been neglected lately. I gotta get back to them.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
A little Hearth & Home Larry's Blend in a '70's vintage Savinelli de Luxe bent billiard.

proxy.php

Hearth & Home Signature Larry's Blend, a cool-smoking, very rich, full-bodied English mixture. Latakia, Oriental, Turkish, and Virginia tobaccos.

proxy.php
[/QUOTE]

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406627826.170403.jpg

Sir Walter Raleigh in a cob

Not having as much fun as this guy though.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQq3unA1A4I[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom