What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Nice Zeppelin! That's one shape I've always found interesting, but never had the inclination to try. Wondering how it smokes in the wind?

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Nice Zeppelin! That's one shape I've always found interesting, but never had the inclination to try. Wondering how it smokes in the wind?

I'm not sure yet. I smoked it in the truck earlier, but I didn't have the window open very much, so there wasn't much of a breeze.

proxy.php

Fixed that for you.

Peter Stokkebye luxury navy flake in my Peterson birthyear. Me and my wife decide to adopt a dog at the shelter where we do some charity work. Meet Rusty the Irish.

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Peter Stokkebye luxury navy flake in my Peterson birthyear. Me and my wife decide to adopt a dog at the shelter where we do some charity work. Meet Rusty the Irish.

proxy.php

Nice! Congrats on the new furry family member.

proxy.php
u
A handsome lad you've got there. He looks great alongside a Peterson. You have done a great thing by adopting a pet. We have three dogs and a cat and all have been either adopted or rescued. Wishing you lots of fun and love with your new family member.

Top Bottom